Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipstick: Floral Crown 05 Review
If you aren’t bored enough of my lipstick reviews, today I have another one for you, A pretty pink lipstick from Zoeva, Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipstick in Floral Crown 05
- A long-wearing creamy lipstick, full of luxury and pigmentation that guarantees comfort from the very first application.
- Enriched with ivy, mallow and elderflower, this vegan formula provides an instant moisturizing action for your lips. Bring out the woman in you!
- Vegan // Paraben-Free // Free of Phthalates // Made in Italy
- Instantly nourished lips with an elixir of ivy, mallow and elderflower Creamy, luminous finish. Minimalistic packaging design
Price:- Rs.762 for 3.8gms (Buy Here http://www.luxola.com/in/products/zoeva-luxe-cream-lipstick)
Shelf Life:- 36 months from the Mfg date.
Available in 6 Shades:
- Floral Crown
- Easy Spirit
- Cooling Passion
- Venus Phase
- Faith & Love
- Melting Kiss
Packaging:- The lipstick comes in a sturdy gray metallic packaging but the thing that caught my fancy was its magnetic caplock, so when the cap is almost there it shuts automatically which makes it perfect to carry along and no loose cap messes or issues during travel. I kept snapping it testing the lock.. I just enjoyed it! The only issue could be to locate the shade as there is no shade indicator in the outer packaging.
My experience with Zoeva Luxe Cream Floral Crown Lipstick:-
Shade: Floral Crown is a bright pink shade with none of those blue undertones. It is more of a candy neutral pink shade which is not easy to find across brands.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: INGLOT Lipstick Refill – #73
Texture: It has rich creamy texture which works great in application and is comparatively less slippery than Melting Kisses. I noticed less streaks as it has better consistency than Melting Kisses.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: NYX Xtreme Lip cream – Pinky Nude
Pigmentation: The lipstick is richly pigmented and goes opaque with just one layer of the product. The formula gets streaky and starts feeling heavy with multiple swipes so best is dab excess on a tissue followed by a light layer to for even coverage
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Love That Pink
Finish: It has a smooth crème finish with a bit of shine and it does made my lips appear smoother .. 😉 .It light hydrating formula is a bliss for dry lips in winters.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Maybelline ColorSensation Lipstick – Hooked On Pink
Staying Power: Inspite of its crème formula, it lasted easily for 4-5 hours on me, leaving behind faint pinkish stained lips. It is prone to bleeding and tranfers easily but with blotted application it behaves well.
Pros of Zoeva Luxe Cream Floral Crown Lipstick:-
- Buttery smooth texture
- Rich pigmentation
- Opaque coverage in single swipe
- Smooth crème finish
- Doesn’t feel drying
- Solid and luxurious packaging
- Contains ivy, mallow and elder flower extract
- Doesn’t contain Animal derived Ingredients
- Free from Parabens and Pthalates
Cons of Zoeva Luxe Cream Melting Floral Crown Lipstick:-
- Transfers easily
- Feels heavy when layered
Recommendation:- Zoeva Luxe Cream Floral Crown Lipstick is a pretty bright candy pink lipstick in crème finish. The smooth creamy texture glides swiftly across lips, coating them with an opaque pink layer in single swipe. The formula tends to feel heavy with layering so dab with a tissue and apply another layer for a smoother and long lasting finish. Recommended!
Have you tried Zoeva Luxe Cream Floral Crown Lipstick? Which is your favorite Pink Lipstick?
PS: You can buy this lipstick or any other product from Luxola.com and enjoy 30% by using the code BLX-POOJAIN at checkout on your first order.