Zenith Nutrition Melatonin 3mg Supplement Capsules
“Beauty Sleep” is not just essential to relax after a long and give rest to your body. But it is also very important for a proper functioning of our body and wake up fresh . Having a good night sleep also maintains the hormonal balance and promotes good health . But nowadays everyone is having Sleep issues, it can be due to stress, lifestyle or work load but it impacts health pretty badly. And taking sleeping medicines can have severe health impact. So, let’s see how these Zenith Nutrition Melatonin 3mg Supplement Capsules help us in having that proper sleep without any side-effects.
Product Description: Zenith Nutrition Melatonin 3mg Supplement Capsules
- Melatonin is a potent free radical scavenger naturally produced in the pineal gland and present in high amounts in the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is involved in many of the body, brain and glandular biological functions including regulation of normal sleep/wake cycles, regulation of the immune system and maintenance of a healthy gastrointestinal lining.
- Zenith Nutrition Melatonin helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Price: Rs.880 for 60 Capsules
Packaging: Zenith Nutrition Melatonin Capsules comes in a white colored plastic bottle with screw lids and is sealed with a silver foil.
My experience with Zenith Nutrition Melatonin Supplement Capsules:
Zenith Nutrition Melatonin Capsules comes in 3mg variant to help with sleeping patterns. Melatonin is a hormone found naturally in the body. It is produced in the brain and helps to regulate sleep and wake cycle.
What is Melatonin Supplement?
- Melatonin supplement contains manmade form of hormone that assists with sleep.
- It is non –addictive unlike some of the sleep inducing drugs
- But you should be careful while consuming Melatonin Supplement as it may be harmful to your sleep if taken inappropriately.
What are the Benefits of Melatonin?
- Promotes Optimal Sleep
- Helps in treating Insomnia (trouble falling asleep or staying asleep).
- Helps blind people establish a day and night cycle.
- Free Radical Scavenger
- Gastrointestinal Support
How Melatonin is produced and controlled?
- Body has its own internal clock that controls the natural cycle of sleeping and waking hours. And that controls how much melatonin should be produced. Usually, melatonin levels begin to rise in the late evening, remain high during the night, and drops early in the morning. This helps us feel fresh and stay active
- However, light also affects how much melatonin the body should produce and this impacts our routine when the weather changes, especially in winters with shorter days. This is what cause and shows symptoms of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), or winter depression.
- Melatonin levels also drop with age and usually older people will have small amounts of it or none at all.
Melatonin supplements are sometimes used to treat jet lag or sleep problems too. There are not any major side-effects of taking melatonin supplements and you will definitely not die even with an overdose but it may cause headache and upset stomach. Do consult your doctor before starting with this supplement.
I like these capsules are Vegetarian and are free from Sugar, Lactose, Flavour, Salt, Gluten, Color, Fish and other preservatives so they are safe for someone who is prone to allergies as well.So, if you have someone in your family facing any of the health issues do checkout Zenith Nutrition Melatonin Capsules
Disclaimer: These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication. Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t take it
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried Zenith Nutrition Melatonin Capsules? Do you take any supplements?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration for honest and unbiased opinion