Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 Supplement Capsules
“Age is just a number”, well we can say this till we are healthy. But as soon as we start seeing the signs of aging on the face and increasing health issues, it’s better to address the age related problems. There are many things that changes with age and its not just limited to the wrinkles on the skin. Many important nutrients in our body starts loosing their levels which are important for regular body functions and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is one of them. So, let’s see how these Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 100mg Supplement Capsules help in this.
How Does ZENITH Nutritions CoQ10 Work?
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), or ubiquinone, is a naturally-occurring, vitamin-like nutrient in every cell of the body. Found in highest concentration in cell mitochondria (where energy is produced), its primary function is to help with the conversion of food and oxygen into energy. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant and may help neutralize damage-causing free radicals.
- Although CoQ10 is involved in every bodily process that requires energy, it’s believed to be of fundamental importance in cells with high metabolic demands, such as cardiac cells. The heart, with greater energy requirements than other organs, contains twice as much CoQ10 as any other tissue in the body. Studies show that CoQ10 supports healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels, while also promoting healthy immune-system function.
- Studies in Parkinson’s disease indicate that between 400 mg and 1,200 mg daily is safe and may be effective at slowing progression of this crippling disorder. Optimal benefit was obtained at 1,200 mg per day. Other studies indicated CoQ10 clearly can protect brain cells (neurons) from deadly free radicals.
- CoQ10 may also help with periodontal diseases, especially gingivitis. Research indicates that the gum tissue of individuals with periodontal disease is significantly deficient in CoQ10. Supplementing may provide the increased energy production needed by cells to maintain healthy gum and mouth tissue.
- Levels of CoQ10 decline with age, which may result in less efficient organ function because of reduced energy supply. Some scientists studying aging believe the decline of energy production within the cell is the main cause of cell death and dysfunction that occurs with aging. Statin drugs, taken for high cholesterol, also deplete the body of CoQ10.
- Although found naturally in foods such as fish, organ meats and peanuts, supplementing with CoQ10 provides a potent dose of this important nutrient that may be lacking in your diet.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Price: Rs.1650 for 60 Capsules (Buy here)
Packaging: Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 Capsules comes in a white colored plastic bottle with screw lids and is sealed with a silver foil.
My experience with Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 Supplement Capsules:
Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 Capsules is available in 3 variants 30mg, 60mg and 100mg. I got this 100mg variant to start with.
What is CoQ10?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance in every human cell. It’s involved in key biochemical reactions that produce energy in cells. It also acts as an antioxidant (an”tih-OK’sih-dant). CoQ10 is naturally present in a variety of foods. Organ meats such as heart, liver and kidney as well as in beef, soybean oil, sardines, mackerel and peanuts are particularly high in CoQ10.
What are the benefits of CoQ 10?
- Ideal nutrient for healthy cardiovascular function!
- Supports cellular energy production!
- Slows down dementia progression
- Enhances immune system function
- Reduces high cholesterol levels in the blood
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels of people with diabetes
- Assists in the treatment of cancer or the protection of organs from toxic chemotherapy drugs
- Treats gum disease
How much CoQ10 do I need?
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural nutrient / enzyme that is present in each cell. Usually there is no need to take CoQ10 supplements as healthy people will have enough quantity but with increasing age its levels starts decreasing and that’s when the need of CoQ10 supplement arises.
I have passed on this supplement capsules to my mother who has health issues like diabetes and fatique. These capsules will help to raise her CoQ10 levels so that she feels better and energetic.
I like these capsules are Vegetarian and are free from Sugar, Lactose, Flavour, Salt, Gluten, Color, Fish and other preservatives so they are safe for someone who is prone to allergies as well.So, if you have someone in your family facing any of the health issues do checkout Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 100mg Supplement Capsules
Disclaimer: These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication. Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t take it
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried Zenith Nutrition CoQ10 Supplement Capsules? Do you take any supplements?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration for honest and unbiased opinion