Where to buy Essence Cosmetics In India?
Lately, I got to try some of the Essence cosmetics products and I am just amazed by the quality of the products. Not only they have a great quality but they are super –affordable which makes them even more drool worthy. We all love makeup and when such beautiful things come at pocket friendly prices we cant help but love even more! 😀
- It is a Germany based cosmetic brand which gives an easy access to great products as all of the products are affordably priced.
- Essence has a full range of breakthrough beauty products and the season’s hottest colors and formulas.
- The products are of great quality.
- No secrets! Essence lists the ingredients of all products
- The brand say no to animal testing 😀 😀
I have been receiving lots of queries, regarding the availability of the products. Though some of the essence products can be bought online from Amazon.in and flipkart.com but if you prefer to buy the products over the counter, here is the list for all of you on where to buy Essence cosmetics in India.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- CP – Krishna Store
- Lajpat Nagar – Baldev General Store
- Rani Bagh – Artificial Planet
- South Moti Bagh – Nu Fashion Wagon
- G.K. – Kunchal’s and Goyal’s
- Karol Bagh – Impressions and Pawan Store
- Kamla Nagar – Pawan Store and Bhatia Fashion
- Sadar – Ahmed Brother, Rajdhani Store, Colors
- New Beauty Centre, Swami Vivekanand Road, Khar West
- Beauty & More, Swami Vivekanand Road, Old Khar, Khar West
- The Beauty Shop, Swami Vivekanand Road, Jethawa Nagar, Kandivali West
- Intop Collection, Church Road, Juhu
- Beauty Centre, Shaikh Memom Street, Crawford Market
- Noble Medicals, Krishna Vasant Sagar, Thakur Village, Kandivali East
- Noble Medicals, Chembur East
- Beauty Corner, Kharkar Ali Road, Thane West
- The Beauty Shop, LBS Marg, Thane West
- Beauty Palace New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053
I am also going to keep this list handy so that next time when I am in any of the markets, I don’t miss on checking out the essence stuff 😀
Hope you find this list helpful!!
Have you tried Essence cosmetics? Have you been to any of the stores mentioned above?