What Am I Wearing Today – Yummy Plummy Makeup
I have done a matchy matchy makeup today, not my style as I don’t like matching my lips and eyes but for a change I did this deep plum-pink eye makeup paired with sheer glossy plum toned lips.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Orchid’s Garden Inspired Makeup
To add a bit of glitzy glam I patted down a bright yellow gold eye shadow pigment from MAC (Old Gold) on my lower lashline.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Lakme Fashion Week Inspired Eye Makeup
For cheeks I dabbed a little of peachy plum HD liquid blush from INGLOT. Though I was expecting it to be more plum than peachy on cheeks but I was happy that it didn’t overpowered my plumy eyes. 😉
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Parineeti Chopra Inspired Makeup
Makeup Products Used:
- Sleek Rio Rio Eye Shadow Palette
- MAC Old Gold Eye Shadow Pigment
- MAC Face and Body Foundation – C4
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Polsh – Glam 16
- The Body Shop Kabuki Brush
- L’oreal Paris Million Lashes Mascara
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- INGLOT AMC HD Liquid Blush – 83
Did you like this matching Eye and Lip Make up? Would you like me to do more of such matching looks? Do share your thoughts in the comments below!