What Am I Wearing Today: Sunrise In The Eyes
Good Morning Everyone,
Today I decided to do another colorful eye makeup, with “Sunrise In the Eyes” theme.
I was intending to use 5 colors but ran short of space, so only 4 on upper lid and the reddish pink one on lower lid. Somehow, messed up the sequence of shades to be applied so please bear with me on this look. I promise to do a better job next time.
I stacked the colors on lid area and lightly blended with a matte taupe brown eye shadow. A little bit of shimmery highlighter on the brow bone made my eyes shine with a glow as the rest of the shade were matte. To add definition to the yes I lined them with Maybelline Gel liner with wing towards the end.
Tight lined my waterline with the blackest black kohl and few coats of mascara to open up my eyes.
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Yellow – DS 474
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Green – DS 477
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Blue – Matte 372
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Orange – AMC 51
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Pink – DS 491
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow – Fierce and Tangy
- L’Oreal Infallible Gel Eye Liner – Blackest Black
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
On my lips its Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick Love That Pink. (Will be reviewing soon..)
Hope you like the look!!
Have you tried doing a Colorful Eye makeup lately?