#TwiceAsNice: Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub
Today, I will be introducing you to one of my bestie “Shweta from GlamnGloss” and why we make a #twiceasnice combo just like Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub.
The best thing about being a beauty blogger is you get to interact with so many like minded people who love makeup and beauty. You can spend hours just discussing makeup, trends, what on your wishlist, what are you craving to buy, favprite products and more.. and that’s what we do almost everyday ;). I met Shweta in JAFRA pamper party last year for the first time and we chatted for few minutes and exchanged contacts. The gossip session started with whats app but then it become a ritual to call each other everyday just to share what’s going on.
Few things that makes us a #TwiceAsNice combo:
- We both have dry skin and we do discuss what works on other and recommend products to each other and 90% of the times it works.
- Shweta is a skincare champ and has solution for every skin issue. I am more inclined towards makeup and she share some amazing makeup tips that always help me with a flawless application.
- We love getting dressed up and do makeup so when given a chance at INGLOT event, I did a quick makeover for Shweta with sparkling eyes and ombre lips while she assisted me for perfect blush application according to her face cut.
I can go on and on, on this topic .. who doesn’t love to share her friendship and everything beautiful in their life but I guess before you guys run out lets see how the Garnier combo worked for me!
Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash: Fights germs, pollution and removes oil. It contains real Neem Leaf and Tree Tea Oil extracts:
- Fights germs: Washes away problem causing germs.
- Fights Pollution: deep cleans pores to remove impurities caused by pollution.
- Removes Oil: Washes away excess oil which attracts dirt & germs.
Garnier Pure Active Exfoliating Face Scrub: With the power of 1500 exfoliating Apricot beads in every wash, this creamy scrub gives you smooth and glowing skin.
- Try the new Garnier Pure Active Apricot Scrub. It gently scrubs away dead skin cells to reveal fresh and glowing skin.
- It contains an exfoliating powder, derived from Apricot seeds and a creamy texture that lightly hydrates the skin while cleansing. Skin is smooth, fresh and radiant with every wash.
- Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash: Formula with real Neem and a non-stop, purifying triple action. Contains pure Neem leaf extract and Tea Tree Oil extracts.
- Garnier Pure Active Exfoliating Face Scrub: Ingredients are extracted from real Apricot. The exfoliating powder is so fine that you experience the power of 1500 micro exfoliating beads in every wash.
- Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash: Rs.90 for 100 gms
- Garnier Pure Active Exfoliating Face Scrub: Rs 115 for 100 gms
Shelf Life:- 36 months from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub comes in a white sleek squeeze tube type packaging with flip cap. The cap shuts tightly and wont allow the product to spill during travels. Overall, hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
My experience with Garnier Pure Active Purifying face wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub:-
Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash: Garnier Face Wash is a green colored gel with thin, runny consistency that spreads easily on skin. It has a mild herbal fragrance which is soothing to the senses. I need a tiny drop of this face wash and apply it all over my wet face. It gives a good lather and removes all the oil and dirt from the skin.
I usually go for creamy face washes to address the moisture concerns of my dry skin so initially, I was a bit skeptical to use it fearing it would dry out my skin. But to my surprise, the face wash was quite hydrating and didn’t strip my skin off moisture. My skin felt smoother and softer even after patting dry with a towel. I do not have to rush for a moisturizer.
Results: I do not have acne prone skin but I haven’t faced any breakouts with this. It is a Neem based face wash which have lots of anti-bacterial properties and helps in controlling pimples and acne. I feel it will make a great option for oily/acne prone skin as it also contains tea tree oil which controls pimples.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Garnier Pure Active Exfoliating Face Scrub: Garnier scrub has medium thin consistency just like any body lotion with tiny apricot granules to perform scrubbing action. The scrub spreads easily on skin and its super cream consistency make the exfoliation process smoother. Exfoliating beads are gentle on skin and will buff oil, dirt and dead skin cells from the top layer without being harsh. I need a small amount of it for both face and neck. The creamy base feels hydrating to my dry skin and it rinses off quickly without leaving any creamy/oily residue behind. It has slightly strong sweet fruity fragrance which fades away pretty soon so wont bother sensitive noses.
I have used apricot scrubs in the past but it creamier and have finer granules than the others.
Results: After exfoliation, I double it up as a face pack and let it dry on my skin for few minutes before rinsing. It brightens up my skin and removes all sorts of dirt/oil and dead skin accumulated over the top layer of skin. Skin feels hydrated, fresh and shines with a natural glow. It won’t be much effective on stubborn blackheads but it works nicely to address rest of the skin issues. It can be used frequently (2-3 times a week, depending on your skin’s requirement) because of the soft exfoliation action. I guess it will be liked by dry /normal skin because of the creamy base and nourishing properties.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub:-
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Rinses quickly without leaving any residue
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Small amount is required for each application
- Face wash contains Neem and Tea Tree oils which controls pimples
- Face scrub has tiny exfoliating granules
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Easy on pocket
- Convenient to use packaging
- Dermatologically Tested.
Cons of Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub:-
- Scrub has a strong fruity fragrance
- Scrub is more suitable for normal/dry skin
- Not completely herbal formula
- Contains SLS, Alcohol and fragrance
Recommendation:- Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub makes a great combo for my skin in summers. The face wash cleanses skin efficiently and removes all sort of oil and dirt gently from the skin and the scrub will buff away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, smoother and clearer looking skin. The formula doesn’t feel harsh on skin and keeps acne/pimples at bay. Together they make a wonderful #TwiceAsNice face wash and face scrub combo. Recommended!
Have you tried Garnier Pure Active Purifying Face Wash and Exfoliating Face Scrub? Who is your #TwiceAsNice partner and why?
PS: Product provided by brand for consideration