Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso Review, Swatch, LOTD
Today I am going to share my experience with current favorite Red lipstick from Stila, also my first product from the brand. I have already shared my love for Stila’s Beso which was a part of my June Lipsticks haul. So, let get started with the review of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso.
- A creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color that delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
- The texture is weightless on lips and delivers superb comfort and its color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!
Ingredients:- ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYBUTENE, PETROLATUM, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, KAOLIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, FLAVOR (AROMA), GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIDATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TIN OXIDE; May Contain (+/-) MICA, TITANIUM, DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491). IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)
Price:- $22 (Available in Sephora India, not sure of prices)
- Fiery (deep red)
- Dolce (nude cinnamon sheen)
- Patina (dusty rose)
- Aria (magenta plum)
- Bellissima (pale neutral pink)
- Carina (vibrant coral)
- Fiore (hot pink)
- Tesoro (orange red)
- Amore (deep plum sheen)
- Beso (true red)
Packaging:- The Lipstick is packaged in a round lip gloss type packaging with a clear bottle and a black handle, so it easy to identify the lip color just by looking at the tube. It comes with a doe foot wand applicator which makes gives an easy fuss-free application.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: NYX Xtreme Lipcream – Pinky Nude
My experience with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso:
Shade: Beso is a bright Tomato Red shade with no Blue or Orangey undertones. It is true red shade in satiny Matte finish. It appears a little deep red in the tube but when applied on lips it is just True Red shade you would have always wanted. The shade will flatter all skin tones. Look no forward, if you are looking for a Hot red lip color!
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Revlon Super lustrous Matte Lipstick – Really Red
Texture: The lipstick has a slightly thicker formula but that doesn’t come in way of application and it glides easily across lips. The applicator picks up quite a lot at a time so make sure to remove the excess product in the tube before application. The formula might not be hydrating but isnt drying at all which gives a comfortable wear, feels weightless on lips.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Revlon SuperLustorus Love That Red Lipstick
Finish: It has a slight creamy sheen when freshly applied but within minutes it settles to that luxurious velvety matte finish. I love the finish more than the Matte finish that we get from the usual Matte formula lipsticks in bullets.
Pigmentation: Beso is super-duper pigmented liquid lipstick. Just one swipe of the applicator on lips and they are drenched in a rich red shade of the lip shade… just amazingggg!!
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Diana Of London Lip Liner – Cardinal Red
Staying Power: The lipstick has been the longest lasting lip color on me. It stays on and on until removed with an oil-based remover at the end of the day. It might not stay for whole day but yes much longer than usual matte formula I have tried like Chambor Powder Matte, Revlon Colorburst Matte, Revlon SuperLustorus Matte. It refuses to budge from lips even after full meals.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: My Red Lipstick Collection
Tip: If you have extremely dry and chapped lips, it might not look that good and may accentuate fine line, so do exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand.
Pros of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso:-
- Bright Tomato Red shade
- Velvety smooth on lips
- Excellent color pay off
- Comfortable on lips
- Beautiful Matte finish
- Opaque Color coverage
- Super long lasting formula ( 8-9 hours on me)
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines
- Doesn’t bleed, so need of lip liner
- Almost transfer-proof once it sets
- Free from Parabens, Sulphates, dyes and other harmful Chemicals
- Available in 10 gorgeous shades
Cons of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso:-
- Availability in India (only at Sephora India)
- It starts flaking from middle of the lips, after a whole day of wear, which doesn’t look that nice but you can always touch up!
Recommendation:- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso is a bright true red lip color in a velvety matte finish which instantly brightens up my complexion. It looks absolutely stunning on lips, the formula hugs lips (made for each types) and stays easily for 7-8 hours after which it starts fading, a little patchy. I just need one swipe of its hyper pigmented formula and my lips are coated in bright red color. It appears deeper in the tube but on lips, it is all bright red which won me over. I am head over heels in love with this fabulous lip color. Highly recommended!
I am adding Carina (Kareenaa) and Patina shades from the collection to my wishlist!
Have you tried Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso? Which is the longest lasting lip color in your collection?