Sneak Peek: Makeup Geek Eye Shadows and Loose Pigments
I am in love these Makeup Geek Eye Shadows off late and spend at least 10 mintues everyday just to adore these beauties in my collection.
I have already shared the swatches of Makeup Geek Foiled Eye Shadows.
Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadows have a huge collection of shades and finishes. These powder eye shadows are often compared to MAC powder eye shadows quality wise but won’t cost you a comb as they are available at much affordable prices.
I got 9 of these Pressed Powder eye shadows but I cant wait to upgrade my collection and hoard all of the pretties.
Makeup Geek Eye Shadows:
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow – Cosmopolitan
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow – Frappe
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow –Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow – Mango Tango
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow –Mermaid
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow –Lemon Drop
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow –Ice Queen
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow –Appletini
- Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadow – Envy
Quick description of the Eye Shadows:
Cosmopolitan: It is a metallic finish rose gold shade with a beautiful pink tint. It has duo chrome sort of finish and reflects different shade in different light. Out of all these this is my favorite shade. My camera just didn’t do justice to this beauty
Mango Tango: It is an orangey coral with subtle sheen and golden shimmers blended in the formula. It also makes a great color to add hues in the crease but can also be used over lids a soft coral eye look
Ice Queen: I have been looking for a white eye shadow for so long and finally this one caught my eye. It has a metallic pearly finish with satiny soft texture. The color pay off is good and the silver shimmers makes it even prettier
Appletini: It is a light green shade in shimmery metallic finish with finely milled golden shimmers. The shimmers are overloaded in the formula and hence dominate the shade.
Makeup Geek Loose Powder Pigments:
- Makeup Geek Loose Powder Pigment – Nightlife
- Makeup Geek Loose Powder Pigment – Poker Face
Other than these powder eye shadows, I also got these gorgeous loose pigments
- Nightlife: It is a light taupe brown shade with iridescent shimmers and subtle plum undertones.
- Poker Face: It is metallic yellow toned brownish-copper shade which give a smooth metallic shine on application
On a first look, must haves from this collection are Cosmopolitan, Frappe, Cocoa Bear, Mango Tango
Currently I am storing them in a DIY Magnetic Geometry case with my INGLOT buddies but I will soon grab that Z-palette to keep all of them together!
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried Makeup Geek Eye Shadows? Which one is your favourite shade here?