Sleek Blush by 3 Palette – Lace Review
I have this palette with since long but I realized that I haven’t yet posted its review on the blog. By now, all of you must have read enough about Sleek Blushes and their palettes but here are my 2 cents. So, today I have this pretty Blush Palette from Sleek, Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace.
Product Claims: The ultimate cheeky palette offering you three times the impact. Includes three complementary shades, each designed with its own distinctive finish, from rich shimmers to intense matte shades.
- Available in eight unique colour combinations designed to suit all skin tones
- Each shade can be used alone, or layered for a unique look
- Each palette has a versatile selection of shades to take your makeup from day to night and keep it on trend from season to season
- Set in a mirrored compact, ideal for touch-ups throughout the day
Direction for Use:- Using a blusher or contour brush, layer the varying shades to build intensity, or apply alone heavily for a burst of full-on colour.
- The versatile shimmer shades can be used to highlight areas of the face that naturally catch the light for a luminous finish.
Ingredients:- Mica, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisosterate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE(CI 77891), D&C RED NO.7(CI 15850:1), D&C RED NO.30(73360), YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), RED IRON OXIDE(CI 77491), BLACK IRON OXIDE(CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET(CI 77742)
Price:- :$14.99 for 20g
Shelf Life:- 3 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- The blush comes in a rectangular shaped slim, matte black case, regular Sleek packaging with a large rectangular mirror fixated on the inside of lid. The palette contains 3 blushes in equally sized rectangular pans separated with a thin partition. The sleek packaging fits in easily even in the fullest of my makeup bags, hence travel friendly.
- Dont Miss to Checkout: L’Oreal Lucent Magique Blush – Blushing Kiss
My experience with Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace:-
The palette includes 3 shades of blushes with two of them being matte and one in a shimmery rose gold finish.
- Crochet: It is a bright matte Orange shade with subtle peachy tones
- Guipure : Peachy pink shade with oodles of golden shimmers and can be termed as a Rose Gold shade. Shimmers are fine and doesn’t feel chunky but they can settle in pores, making them appear larger
- Chantilly: A medium coral-orange shade with muted pink tones
Texture: Blushes has a buttery smooth texture with matte shades being a bit powdery owing to their ultra softness and finely milled formula. Guipure is rather creamy smooth, a little stiff compared to other two but its easy to use and provides controlled application.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: NYX Rouge Powder Blush – Dusty Rose
Pigmentation: All of the shades are extremely pigmented and one has to be careful while picking up powder from the pan. It will be difficult to tone down the shade as it will turn patchy, so best is to dab the brush lightly over the pan, tap off excess before application and build up the color as per required intensity
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush -Cream Cinnamon
Staying Power: The blushes have pretty good staying power as they easily lasts for around 4-5 hours (on my dry skin) without any base which can be further enhanced to 6-7 hours when used over a base. The color fades slightly towards the end but it fades out evenly so it doesn’t look bad.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Colorbar Powder blush – Just Earth
Tips to Use: Addition of this shimmery shade adds so much versatility to the palette. I love to layer up matte blushes with this shimmery gold blush and achieve that glistening cheeky look.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Same Same but Different- Sleek Blush Palette
Pros of Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace:
- Beautiful complimenting shades – Orange, Coral and a pinkish Gold
- Ultra pigmented shades
- Smooth blendable texture
- Mix of Matte and shimmer blushes
- Finely milled formula
- Stays for 6-7 hours with a base
- Budget and Travel friendly
- Value for money
- Not tested on animals
Cons of Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace:
- Powder is extremely soft so use gentle brush strokes
- Blending needs to done softly or it will look patchy
- Availability in India but can be ordered online from Sleek website (with additional shipping charges)
Recommendation: Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Lace is a beautiful blush palette with a lovely mix of pink and orange shades where all of them lie in the wearable spectrum. The formula is smooth, blendable and rich in pigmentation which makes it a slightly difficult to handle. so, pick color with soft hands and build up to the desired intensity. The shades wore well on an average of 5-6 hours after which they starts fading evenly. Sleek Blush by 3 palettes is a great pick at the price and with the quality provided, you just need to learn to handle color payoff. Recommended!
Have you tried Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Lace? Which is your favorite blush palette?