Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Wintermint Review
Today I have some nail swatches to share with you. I have bought these Nail polishes months back but as usual my nail broke the day I had to click the pictures and then there was that Voting Mark (Happy that i voted but the ink spoiled my nail completely.. 😛 ) all over my nail bed, so I had no option but to wait till my nails grow back and gets in better shape. Ahh.. so all that Nail-O-drama has come to an end.. I haven’t been buying much of Nail paints either for quite some time and I don’t actually remember after how long I have shot #Nailfies for the blog. (It will be almost an year that I posted some. I got to check back my last NOTD post..)
Product Claims: This new scented nail enamel from Revlon enables you to experience color in a whole new way. Vibrant, shiny shades go on smoothly for flawless color and dry to provide a light, enticing fragrance that lasts all day. Get intoxicating colors with irresitible scents. Extend its wear by applying a base coat first.
Ingredients:- Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tribenzoin, fragrance, Iron Oxides.
Price:- Rs.350 for 11.7ml
Shelf Life:-3 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels are packaged in a pretty square shaped glass bottle with a dome shaped plastic black colored cap. The brush is quite thin which gives a precise application especially if you have small nail beds. The bottle looks really cute sitting in my dresser 😉
My experience with Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Wintermint:-
- Shade: Wintermint is a cutie Minty Green babes with dark blue sparkles. There are two types of shimmers dispersed in the green liquid one are the micro-mini gold and green shimmer specks and the other are a slightly big round shaped blue crystals.
- Formula: Wintermint has an extremely runny watery consistency. It is one of the thinnest nail enamels I have used.
- Pigmentation: The formula is quite sheer and gives a tinted green color in a single coat but it has buildable coverage and with 3-4 thin coats it can be built to an almost opaque finish.
- Finish: It dries to a gritty finish because of the shimmers so I you can add a top coat for a glossy and smoother finish.
- Fragrance: Revlon Wintermint smells like any other nail enamel when wet but it dries it starts to exude a sweet minty scent. The fragrance lasts only for a day on me.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Wintermint :-
- Beautiful Minty green shade
- Applies smoothly
- Streak-free finish
- Dries quickly
- Cute Packaging
- Sweet minty fragrance
- Available in 14 Shades
Cons of Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Wintermint :-
- Sheer coverage, needs 3-4 coats for opaque finish
- Without a top coats it starts chipping within 3 days
Recommendation:- Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Wintermint is a pretty mint green shade in a shimmery finish. The shade is quite unique as we don’t get to see such cool aqua shades so easily. The formula is quite sheer but it has buildable coverage and with 3-4 coats it goes almost opaque. The thing that makes these nail polishes stand out among the rest is their super cute packaging and the scented formula but I really wish the scent had lasted longer. If you want to buy, buy it only for color not for fragrance!
Have you tried Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Wintermint? Which is your favorite Nail Paint these days?