Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel China Flower Review
I am back with another Nail Paint to share with you which I again from the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel collection. I got hold on to this like months ago but just didn’t got a chance to upload the swatches so here it is, a hot red shade, Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel China Flower.
Product Claims: This new scented nail enamel from Revlon enables you to experience color in a whole new way. Vibrant, shiny shades go on smoothly for flawless color and dry to provide a light, enticing fragrance that lasts all day. Get intoxicating colors with irresistible scents. Extend its wear by applying a base coat first.
Ingredients:- Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tribenzoin, fragrance, Iron Oxides.
Price:- Rs.350 for 11.7ml
Shelf Life:-3 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels are packaged in a pretty square shaped glass bottle with a dome shaped plastic black colored cap. The brush is quite thin which gives a precise application especially if you have small nail beds. The bottle looks really cute sitting in my dresser 😉
My experience with Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel China Flower:-
- Shade: China Flower is a beautiful bright tomato red shade in a smooth creamy finish. The shade is that perfect red for all the brides or the girls who love to paint their claws red!
- Formula: China Flower has medium runny consistency that gives a smooth and easy application. It thicker than Wintermint but just a little bit.
- Pigmentation: The formula has a medium-buildable coverage. It goes slighty sheer in a single swipe but builds up beautifully with another coat. One can go for 3rd coat for absolute opaque finish but 2 coats do a good job too.
- Finish: It dries to a smooth creamy finish with a glossy shine. The shine however fades away in 2 days, so seal it off with a top coat to make it last longer.
- Fragrance: Revlon China Flower has a strong Spicy fragrance which is a little overwhelming for my senses. I was expecting more of a floral scent to a polish named China Flower but it is not the case. The fragrance also lasted longer than Wintermint and I can smell it for good 2 days.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish China Flower:-
- Bright Tomato Red shade
- Smooth Application
- Good color pay-off
- Goes opaque in 2 coats
- Dries quickly
- Streak-free finish
- Cute Packaging
- Strong chilly fragrance
- Fragrance lasts for 2-3 days
- Available in 14 Shades
Cons of Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish China Flower:-
- Without a top coat, starts chipping within 3 days
- Overwhelming fragrance
Recommendation:- Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish China Flower is a bright, wearable shade of red in a smooth creamy finish. The formula is perfect to give a streak free application and with two thin coats it gives rich color coverage to the nails. It has a spicy fragrance which is really strong initially but fades to a bearable one next day, though I wish it had a pleasant floral scent than this chilly/spicy one which burns my nose like hell :P.
Have you tried Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish China Flower? Which is your favourite Red Nail Paint?