Affordable Beauty Blender Dupe: PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink Review
Beauty Blender is the latest makeup trend.. thanks to all the Youtube Beauty Gurus for making it so popular. The Beauty Blender blends foundation effortlessly into the skin giving a flawless finish but that little baby costs $20 which is a lot. There are a lot affordable alternatives to this beauty blender, one of which is Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge but again that’s not so easily available in India and slightly pricier here.
So, I was super excited when I got to know about this budget friendly Beauty Blender from PAC Cosmetics . Today, I will be reviewing this much talked about Beauty Blender in town, the PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink.
- The unique shape & exclusive material which is edgeless sponge a high definition cosmetics sponge applicator.
- This sponge will allow the product to sit on the top of the sponge rather then being absorbed. Allowing you to complete your make-up application with less products & less time.
- When beauty blender is wet it would double in size & become even softer. It would returned to its own size after its dries
Top Tip: Use this unique sponge for your cream, liquid or powder foundation. It can also be used contouring, highlighting with cream or powder products.
Price: Rs 485 ( Available on Amazon, Flipkart)
My experience with PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink:
PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink is a beautiful pink colored sponge which comes in a sturdy cardboard box packaging.
This Beauty Blender from PAC Cosmetics looks exactly like the original Beauty Blender with a rounded bottom and a Pointed top. I have tried Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge in the past but it has one flat end which is made to work for under eye area concealer blending. Though, I feel the pointed side also works very well to do the job.
The blender feels silky soft to touch even when dry. It fluffs up to almost double in size when soaked in water and gets even softer and smoother.
How to Do It:
- Hold the beauty blender between palms and put your hands under the running water.
- Keep squeezing the blender every 5 seconds to squeeze out excess water.
- This way the sponge will absorb water and start getting bigger and squishy.
- After almost 2-3 minutes give a final squeeze with a towel so that all the excess water is absorbed by it.
Now, the beauty blender is ready to Beat your Face.
I have used Flat Top Brushes to blend in Foundation like SIGMA F80, Zoeva Flat Top and SIGMA 3DHD but since I started using Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, I have never looked back. This PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink also does a fabulous job at seamlessly blending the foundation into the skin.
How to Use Beauty Blender:
- We usually Swipe or Buff across the face with the brush to blend in the product which tends to give an uneven distribution of the product but with beauty blenders you have to do Bouncing… like you are beating your face.
- Just push the product into the skin with Beauty Blender and all the excess will be soaked in it giving a flawless finish.
It might take a little longer than the brush but the results are totally worth it.
Comparison with Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge:
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is on the pricier side ( Rs 799 for One) but here is a deal to get 2 for Rs 870 ( Buy ON Amazon)
- Real Techniques one is just a tad bit harder than this. PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink is super soft and squishy.
- That makes PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink prone to damage so be careful not to dig nails into the sponge while using it as it will cause its wear and tear.
- PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink comes in a nice cardboard packaging which can be reused for sponge storage while the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge comes in a plastic case which isn’t much reuseable.
- Both does a fabulous job at blending in the foundation
Recommendation: PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink is a great alternative to the Original beauty blender. I loved how soft and squishy it feels and also that it is Pink ;). The quality is indeed good and it does blend in heaviest of the foundation with ease without giving any cakey look. Just be a little careful while using it and you are done. I have washed it 3-4 times and it stayed intact. I love it and I am sure you will love it too. Highly Recommended!
Have you tried PAC Cosmetics Beauty Blender Sponge Pink? Which is your favourite Brush/Sponge to blend in Foundation?