My Envy Box April 2015
After April Fab Bag it’s time to share another beauty box with, “My Envy Box” spring edition.. i.e. April Box. It is a spring themed box and that can be easily depicted form the pastel orangey colored box of the month. I loved the colored My Envy Box version every month.
Today I will be un-boxing the box with you. As soon as the box reached I grabbed my cam and started taking pictures, so that we see the products simultaneously. So, let’s checkout, what all I got in My Envy Box April 2015.
Price: Rs. 850 per month
Contents of My Envy Box:
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (Rs 5700/100ml) – I am always excited to try such luxury perfumes and this time I got the vial from one my favorite high-end brand “Marc Jacobs”. The full sized bottle is so pretty that I just cant take my eyes off and I really wish I had a smaller version of the same as sample but well .. its day dreaming :P. Coming back to the fragrance, it has a lovely floral scent with a mix of jasmine and cherry blossoms as it smells to me. It is very girlish and I find it perfect for summers. I had it on my arms in the morning and it lasted till evening so staying is outstanding 🙂
- Catrice Long Lastng Lip Pencil (Rs 300) – A full sized makeup product..yipee!! I feel god have been listening to my thoughts pretty closely because just yesterday I was thinking of adding a neutral lip liner to my collection and here it comes.
- Avene Sunscreen VHP SPF 50+ Dry Touch emulsion (Rs 1250/50ml) – With summers the first thing that comes to my mind is sunscreen because I have a super sensitive skin which gets tanned like nuts. I got this tiny 5ml sample in the box. I haven’t tried Avene sunscreens but read some good reviews about them
- ZA True White Exfoliating Clay(Rs 399/100gms) – ZA True white range have been loved by everyone and I was also planning to get toner from the range but I guess I will try this Clay exfoliator first. The 30gm tube is big enough to give me 4-5 applications.
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night cream (Rs 1195/ 50gms) – Kama Ayurveda seems to love me lately. I got quite a lot of products from the brand to try and have loved them totally. I got 2 samples of this night cream and will start using them soon.
Like always there is a 15% off code on any full sized product, ‘ENVYSPRING15’ accompany the box.
So, that’s all I got in my April My Envy Box. I like better than the last the few envy boxes because the samples of skincare products were if decent size and don’t have that Satchels packaging.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
It is a great beauty box for spring/summers where all the products are thoughtfully placed to keep the skin looking healthy and beautiful from day to night. Based on the theme of the box the products were but I have to admit that I prefer full or even sample sized makeup than skin care and wish Envy box includes at least 2 makeup items in their monthly box.
How do you like My Envy Box April products? Which is your favorite Beauty Box service?
PS:Bag sent by brand for consideration