Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel Turquoise Lagoon 862 Review
Today I am going to review, another pretty shade from Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel collection the “Turquoise Lagoon”. The nail enamel shares its name with the best metallic finish nail enamel which is again from Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel range the “Turquoise Green”. I got hold to these pretty ladies during my Maybelline Shopping Haul.
Product Claims: Why You’ll Love It
- Quick dry anti chip formula and vivid shades
- Unique Control-Flow brush applies only the required amount of nail color for a smooth and even application
- Long lasting color in 18 dazzling shades.
- From wet to set in 40 seconds
Direction for Use:- Expert Tip:- With one sweep, paint the first line of nail polish up the center of your nail starting from the base to the tip. For the cleanest look, be sure to leave a small space at the base of the nail. Then apply color to the rest of the nail with additional sweeps of polish on each side of the original line. Let your nails dry before applying a second coat.
Price:- Rs.200 for 10ml
Shelf Life:- 30 months from the Mfg date
My experience with Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel – Turquoise Lagoon:-
- Turquoise Lagoon is a gorgeous emerald green shade which reminds of the beautiful sea beaches. The shade is analogous to turquoise gem stones. The actual color of the nail enamel is quite difficult to capture as it is appearing bluer in the pictures but in person it has perfect balance of green color pigments which makes it an exclusive and attractive shade.
- The formula of these Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamels is one of the best in town. Slightly runny but goes easily over the nail giving an absolute smooth and streak-free application
- The flat and fluffy brush does an excellent job at applying the nail enamel evenly on nails. The brush fans out over the nail distributing the color uniformly which provides better coverage and finish
- The color pay-off is equally good and it goes completely opaque in 2 coats giving the exact shade on the nails as it appears in the bottle.
- The nail enamel dries really fast to a lovely smooth creamy finish. The enamel is free from pearls or shimmers and is the only plain shade I own from Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel collection, not completely sure if the range consists of any other plain shade.
- The staying power is awesome as it lasted for whole week without any considerable chipping even without a top-coat.
Pros of Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel – Turquoise Lagoon:-
- Lovely sea green shade
- Smooth application
- Excellent brush
- Goes opaque in 2 coats
- Totally worth the money
- Dries like a breeze
- Pretty fall summer-spring shade
- Stays long without a top coat
Cons of Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel – Turquoise Lagoon:-
Recommendation:- Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel – Turquoise Lagoon is a wonderful bluish green shade, a deeper aqua marine color which reminds of the spectacular green water seas. Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamels dry even faster than the Lotus herbals color dew nail enamels due to their superb formula. I also love the longevity and chip- formula. They have become my favorite and best friends in the time of hurry. Another must have shade from this collection.
Have you tried Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel – Turquoise Lagoon? Which is your favorite color from Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamels collection?