Makeup Tricks for longer Eye Lashes
There are tips shared few days back to make your lashes grew longer naturally but by the time you see the results here are few makeup tips that will create an illusion of longer lashes. Using these daily makeup products we can achieve those luxurious, thick and beautiful eye lashes and make them stand out.
1. Apply Mascara:- Mascara is the first thing that comes to my mind when it is to make your eyelashes look denser, thicker and longer. There are various types of mascara like volumizing, lengthening and darkening which you can go for depending on your requirement. I have used Maybelline Colossal Mascara and L’Oreal Million Lashes mascara both of which did an amazing job. Go for good quality mascara that doesn’t clump or too wet.
2. Use Eye Lash Curlers: – This is most inexpensive of making your eye lashes look longer. Flat eye lashes appear shorter so use these device and curl your lashes. Be gentle to your lashes when you are pressing them against the curler. Curlers give an extra bounce to eye lashes and also it is easy to apply mascara on curled lashes which give better results.
3. Falsies or fake Eye Lashes:- If you feel jealous of looking at the eye lashes of celebrities or models featured in Mascara advertisements, then here is the secret to get those eyes. Most of them wear fake eye lashes as it makes eye lashes look dramatically thicker and longer. It needs precision and practice to apply falsies with perfection so that they look natural. Also, not to forget to use mascara with falsies to give a natural long look to lashes and blend them with your natural lashes. Masacra also helps in blending out the fake eye lashes with your natural ones.
4. Tight-lining:- Applying Eye liner close to Lash line make eye lashes look thicker as it creates an illusion of densely populated hair at the roots. Use a liner shade a little darker than your natural eye lash color and apply it to upper and lower lash line
5. Extending liner:- If you cleverly extend your liner at outer eye corners, it can make your eye lashes look longer.
If you are still not happy with the results of above suggested tips than the tip is to Defocus. Change the focus to other parts of face than eyes. Apply a lovely shade of lipstick that will take the attention to lips from eyes.
Caution:- Above tips will help you get the long, thick eye lashes but you must keep these points in mind too.
- Do not wear mascara for long durations and Use mascara and eye liners less frequently.
- Do not use eye lash curlers daily as it can break off your lashes.
- Always remove Mascara and all other makeup before makeup before sleeping as Mascara can cause eye lashes to break off if you fall asleep without removing your make-up.
Suggested makeup tips and makeup products like mascara and fake eyelashes will help you achieve long fluttering eye lashes and make them look beautiful but your eyelashes are very delicate so be gentle to them and use only quality makeup and that too judiciously.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
(Image Credit- Google)
Hope you liked these Makeup Tips to make your Eye lashes look longer.. 🙂
Happy Eyes 🙂