Makeup Tricks: Use Eye Liner as Brow Filler
Here, I am with another makeup trick that I have been doing for almost 2 months now and the results are astonishing. I have naturally thick brows and never understood the importance of filling them until I tried NYX brow Powder which I used religiously for few days but then the lazy bum kicked off. ;). My laziness to pick one more product form my bag after a tiring eye makeup (Click Click Click!!) session led to this innvative way to fill in the brows for a defined look.
I used the L’Oreal Infallible Gel Eye Liner in Blackest Black to line my upper lash liner using the angled eye liner brush from Sigma E 65 and cleaned up the excess using a tissue. Just to comb my unruly hair I picked up the same brush and started moving it in between the brow hair and this is what i saw after few strokes.. filled eye brows!
Steps to achieve this Look:
- Pick matte Black Gel Eye Liner using angled Eyeliner brush and get rid off excess by wiping the brush with a tissue. I usually draw my eyes with a Black Eye liner so use the same brush to fill my brows after I am done with lining the Eyes.
- Start with arch so that any excess color is distributed towards the end of the brows making them look darker thank start filling in the top with short upward strokes
- Move the brush along the shape and curve of your Brow hair filling in any gaps… This is it!! 😉
Tip:- Keep the bristles inside your brow hair or just on the borders of brow hair else you will end up with really thick brows which wouldn’t be a good sight!
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- How to wear Tri -Color with a Twist
- Makeup Tips: How to Apply Makeup
- Makeup Tips: How Make Eyeliner Smudge-proof
Do you fill your Eye brows daily or just on special occasions?