Makeup Lust List – March 2014
Hello fellow makeup addicts,
At times, I feel I need a makeup de-toxication session but the thought is as short lived as sneeze. ;). It comes and go away like it was never here. Another distraction could be blamed to all the pretty makeup launches by brands which bring me to my knees and I see myself bribing God to bless me with some of these beauties soon.
Me To God: I promise I will behave like a good girl from here on.. 😀
So, lets look what’s Hot.. ** Super Hawwttt** in the makeup world these days.
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette ($49.00): It consists of ten bombastic shades with signature UD quality. The theme is all about being bold and colorful, I wanna give people Electric Shock with this UD Electric Palette
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter ($12.00): My love for pigments has never reached this level ever before. These are love at first sight, the superemely gorgeous loose glitters are blocking my mind at the moment
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner–Perversion Black: ($22.00) This isn’t something amazing compared to the first two UD products but this paraben-free, waterproof cream liner was hard to miss for me.
- Too faced Bonjour Soleil ($44) : This could be raved as one of the beautiful bronzing palette. The chocolate bronzer and golden accents makes it a delight to hold.
- Givenchy Poudre Terre Exotique(£39.00): This is a part of Givenchy Croisiere Collection, a timeless beauty with its stunning three dimensional design.
Dont Miss to Checkout:
Would you like to pick anything from my Lust List? What all are you lusting for this month?