Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer Review
Lately, I have been very much enjoying the goodness of nature in my skincare routine and today I have another natural bath and body product to share with you. Its, Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer.
- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser: A perfect hydrating shower gel with honey, rice, wheat and sugar extracts to nourish the skin while cleansing.
- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Moisturizer:A perfect moisturizer with rice and wheat extracts and sunflower and olive oil which nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Both contains pure essential oils of cypress & orange
Direction for Use:-
- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser: Take a little amount on wet loofah. Apply all over your body. Wash with water.
- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Moisturizer: Apply all over the body after bath.
- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser: Rs. 195 for 50 ml (Rs. 550 for 200 ml)
- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Moisturizer: Rs. 225 for 50 ml (Rs. 650 for 200 ml)
Shelf Life:-2 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer comes in a small plastic bottles with a black color screw cap. I have got the travel sized versions but they are also available in full sized bottles.
My experience with Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer:
Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser is a light yellow colored liquid with an extremely runny gel like consistency. The shower gel aka body cleanser needs to be used generously to get a good lather with a loofah. It has a mild sweet fruity scent, not overwhelming at all. It cleanses skin gently and rinses quickly without leaving any traces or slippery feel. The formula doesn’t feel hydrating to me but it isn’t drying either.
As it is a travel sized bottle so It surely going to partner me on my trips 😀
Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Moisturizer is a white colored creamy lotion with a thin, runny consistency almost like a melted milk cream. It spreads nicely and gets absorbed pretty fast into the skin. The moisturizer leaves no traces behind and gives a smooth nourished look to the skin. It works beautifully on my dry skin giving it ample hydration without feeling heavy. It again has a similar fruity scent as that of a body cleanser and it feels like I have mashed some fresh fruits on my skin which is indeed a yummy experience. When used all over body it lasts 5-6 times, I needn’t carry full sized body lotion and can travel easy with this tiny moisturizer. It may require reapplication in winters but lasts whole day in summers.
Also available a mini travel kit that included hair cleanser and conditioner as well.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer:-
- Cleanser cleanses skin gently
- Gives a good lather with loofah
- Soothing fruity fragrance
- Moisturizer absorbs quickly
- Doesn’t leave any residue behind
- Infused with natural oils like Olive Oil , sunflower oil, Cypress natural Oil
- Available in travel-friendly and full-sized packaging
Cons of Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer:-
- Cleanser contains SLS
- Cleanser formula could have been more moisturizing
- Moisturizer contains alcohol
Recommendation:- Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer has a natural formula which cleanses skin gently and moisturizes it without making it greasy or oily. It has a lovely refreshing fruity scent which is soothing to senses. The formula contains Pure Essential Oils of Cypress Orange which gives it that lovely fragrance and other natural oils that have a nourishing effect on skin. For regular use, it is just as good as any average cleanser and body lotion but these minis makes a great combo for holidays when you plan to carry your bath essentials along without occupying much space in your baggage. The compact and leak-proof packaging makes it to carry along.
Rating:- 3.5/5 – Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser
4/5 – Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Moisturizer
Have you tried Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Body Cleanser and Moisturizer?