Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist Review
Who doesn’t enjoy a whiff of freshness on face especially in summers and if that is provided by a pure distilled herbal water it feels even better. So, today I have another Kama Ayurveda product to share with you which has all the natural goodness, Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist.
Product Claims: Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist: Kama’s Vetiver water is steam distilled from the roots of perennial Vetiver grass native to Aligarh Region in north India. Vetiver water is a pure face and body mist that is cooling, earthy and refreshing.
- It is a natural astringent which hydrates and balances the pH balance of the skin, tightens the pores and relaxes the mind. The steam distillation process used to create this wonderful vetiver water ensures a high level of hygiene and purity.
- Vetiveria Zizanioides, also known as Vetiver, has roots that are bittersweet and aromatic in nature. The oil distilled from its roots is used in several cosmetic and aromatherapy products. It cures acne, dry skin, ageing skin, and skin irritation. Vetiver essential oil helps relax the body and mind.
Direction for Use:- Spray onto the face and body for a refreshing effect.
Ingredients:- Distilled Water, Vetiver
Price:- Rs.175 for 50 ml /Rs 645 for 200ml
Shelf Life:- 2 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist comes in a tinted plastic bottle with a nozzle pump dispenser and a plastic cap to keep the pump away from any dirt/dust. The packaging is study and easy to travel with. It is available in both travel sized and larger bottles
My experience with Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist:-
Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water is pure distilled water obtained from Vetiver roots which has multiple skin benefits. It gives a slight cooling sensation when sprayed imparting a refreshing feel to the skin. It has a mild herbal fragrance which is soothing to the senses.
It feels just like water on skin, which makes it perfect for summers where anything heavier than that gives a suffocating feel to the skin. I use 4-5 sprays of this water all over my face with eyes closed and within seconds I am left with a dewy fresh skin. I will be keeping it in fridge for an enhanced cool- fresh feeling.
It can be termed as a toner but it will not be very effective in tightening up the pores. I have not notice any improvement in my skin texture or condition. It is more of an aromatic water to soothe, relax and refresh skin in scorching summer heat.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist:-
- Gives an instant fresh feeling
- Doesn’t feel sticky or heavy
- Lightly hydrating to skin
- Mild herbal fragrance
- Convenient to use packaging
- Great for summers
- Will suit all skin types
- 100% natural
- Free from artificial preservatives and chemicals
- Available in Rose, Lavendar and Mogra versions
Cons of Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist:-
- Price is on higher side
- Doesn’t do anything to improve skin condition
Recommendation:- Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist is a pure herbal water that will instantly refresh tired/dull looking skin. It doesn’t make any tall claims and does the job of just refreshing the skin with its natural formula and mild herbal aroma. It will work for all skin types and is a great product for summers, Recommended!
Have you tried Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Face & Body Mist? Which is your favourite facial mist?