Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream Review
Hand creams are a must have in my hand bag but was surviving on Bath and Body works Moisturizers for past many months because they smell so good but now I really wanted something that is targeted for hands as my hands were getting super dry lately. I started looking for rich moisturizing hand cream to take care of my dry hands and stumbled upon this, Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream.
- With pure essential oils of Tuberose, Vetiver & Cardamom
- An Enriching Hand Cream made with 100% Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil & Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, nutrient-rich with fiber, Vitamin A, E and minerals relieve dryness, nourishes and rejuvenates the hands and cuticles.
- Blended with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Kokum Butter which helps to regenerate skin cells & absorbs deeply for extra smooth touch.
- Pure essential oils of Tuberose, Vetiver & Cardamom are added for all day fresh fragrance.
- Aloe Vera juice is added as an antiseptic agent to protect the skin.
- This Hand Cream is an intensive moisturiser which hydrates and leaves hands feeling soft, supple, and moisturized all day long
Direction for Use:- Take a small amount on your palms and gently massage on your hands, covering fingers and cuticles.
Price:- Rs. 645 for 60 gm.
Shelf Life:-2 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream comes in a squeeze tube type packaging with a flip top cap. It is a pale beige colored tube with a lovely print and carries all the details about the hand cream at the back. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly tube packaging.
My experience with Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream:-
Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream is a white colored cream with thick buttery texture. It is rich and heavy but it gets absorbed quickly into the skin with a little massage. I need a small pea sized amount for both the hands and lightly rub them together for a minute to let the cream go under the skin.
The formula sinks beautifully into the skin without leaving any greasy layer, though it feels a bit slippery initially but the feeling is gone within few minutes. I do not get that sweaty hands or greasy feeling that is common with heavy hand creams.
The cream is infused with natural moisturisers like almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter and kokum butter which nourishes my hands and makes them soft and smooth to touch
I prefer hand creams with a floral fragrance and this one has a mild warm spicy scent. I am a fan of its fragrance but I don’t mind as long as it is taking care of my hands. Also, the fragrance faints within minutes of application, so some might love it more because of the mild herbal scent.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream:-
- Rich buttery texture
- Spreads easily
- Absorbs with a little massage
- Intensively nourishing
- Keeps hands soft and smooth
- Doesn’t leave any greasy residue behind
- Little goes a long way
- Mild herbal fragrance
- Contains Kokum Butter, Coconut Oil Shea Butter as main ingredients
- Travel friendly packaging
Cons of Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream:-
- Bit Pricey
- Slightly heavy for summers
Recommendation:- Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream is thick buttery cream with natural ingredients and non-sticky texture that nourishes skin and makes has soft and smooth without feeling greasy or heavy. Its rich moisturising formula gets absorbed with a little massage. The hand cream has a light spicy fragrance but it fades away quickly and won’t bother sensitive noses. It works best for dry hands in winters but can be used sparingly in summers. Recommended!
Have you tried Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream? Which is your favorite hand cream?