Green Food: Zenith Nutrition 5-Spirulina Capsules
I am one of those people who get tired of eating food, yes .. you read it right! Though food is supposed to give us energy but the whole process of having it, chewing it eats up all of my energy and I get tired as if I had accomplished a tedious task. That’s why I wish I had food in form of capsules which I can just gulp down and BooM.. I am full!! Well, that wonder food is here and Today, I will be introducing you to that wonderful food in the form of capsules, Zenith Nutrition 5-Spirulina Capsules
About the Brand: Zenith Nutrition provides Scientifically Advanced Nutritional Supplements. Zenith Nutrition’s complete line of nutritional products includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates and amino acids.The Company utilizes its industry leading capabilities to produce superior research based formulations that optimize the nutritional value and performance for its customers.
It is vitally important to us to strike a balance between traditional medicine and modern science making us a unique dietary supplement company that can offer traditional herbal supplements, as well as those that are backed by science.
Product Claims: ZENITH NUTRITION’S Spirulina
- Promotes immune health and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Green Food for Longevity
- Immune Defense & Natural Antioxidant Protection
What is Spirulina: A tiny water plant that holds the promise of bringing about a sea change in your health
- Japanese scientists look towards spirulina as the solution to the world’s hunger problem. NASA considers it an excellent, compact space food for astronauts. The WHO has called it one of the greatest super foods on earth. And New Agers all over the world are rediscovering the wonders of spirulina.
- The single-celled bluish-green water alga is believed to be the first form of plant life on earth and formed a part of man’s early diet. But its rising popularity in the last couple of decades can be traced to a French anthropologist who found, earlier this century, that a plankton from Lake Chad in North Africa was behind the remarkably good health of the Kanembi tribe living on the lakeside. He took it back home to study its composition. What was ‘dihe’ to the Kanembis came to be known as spirulina, the word derived from the algae’s spirally twisted filament-like structure.
- From origin to content: 1 kg of spirulina, it is claimed, is the equivalent of 1,000 kg of assorted vegetables; 10 gm of spirulina contain 6.6 gm of protein (milk has 0.32 gm). In addition, it has no bad cholesterol, has 18 of the 22 amino acids the body needs, and is the richest source of beta-carotene, an antioxidant which combats free radicals. So where does that place spirulina? A dietician’s delight, a perfect supplement to good living and health?
- Eat your Spirulina greens for good health! Supplement your intake of fruits and vegetables with 1 serving of Earthrise Spirulina a day – equivalent to 3-4 servings of common vegetables a day in terms of antioxidant content (B-carotene).
Directions for Use: Take 5 capsules (3g) per day. For optium freshenss, close the lid tightly after use.
Price:- Rs.468 for 100 Capsules
Packaging: Zenith Nutrition Spirulina Capsules comes in a white colored plastic bottle with screw lids and are sealed with a silver foil.
My experience with Zenith Nutrition 5- Spirulina Capsules:
Zenith Nutrition 5- Spirulina Capsules have a mossy green appearance which I must tell you doesn’t look that appealing but just assume you are having a good dose of Green Leafy Vegetables are packed up in this capsule to meet your nutrition requirements.
I have an errant eating schedule and these tablets really help me to makeup for the loss of nutrition on day to day basis. I don’t feel low on energy or hungry with these even if I don’t get time to have my meals ( I don’t recommend skipping meals at all.. :P)
This Spirulina supplement not only provides proteins to the body but also contains beta-carotene, an antioxidant which helps to combat free radicals and maintain good skin and health.
The amount of proteins and antioxidant value Spirulina has will make your eyes pop:
- 1 kilo of spirulina is claimed to be equivalent to 1000 kilos of assorted veggies
- 10 g of spirulina is said to contain 6.6 g of protein whereas milk has 0.32 g
- It has 18 of the 22 essential amino acids that the body needs
- best source of an antioxidant ‘beta-carotene’ that combats free radicals
So, now I am planning to replace me grocery shopping with these tables as they do it all for me…heheh!! but seriously if they provide so much to my body I don’t much fof veggies and fruits to meet my daily nutrition requirements.
I like these capsules are Vegetarian and are free from Sugar, Lactose, Flavour, Salt, Gluten, Color, Fish and other preservatives so they are safe for someone who is prone to allergies as well.
So, if you do plan to add 5- Spirulina tablets in your routine do checkout Zenith Nutrition 5- Spirulina Capsules
Disclaimer: These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication. Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t take it
Have you tried Zenith Nutrition 5- Spirulina Capsules? Do you take any supplements?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration.