Finally Finished- March 2015
Are you done cleaning up and rearranging your wardrobe, packing up those woolens that added a truckload of weight to your body and bringing back the light printed fabrics back into your life! 😉 … . It is a little late but out of no-where rains which brought back the chill made me delay this but finally I wrapped up the last slot of woolens and bid them good bye till next winters! Hello… to the light-weight printed spring-summer clothing 😀
Well apart from doing my wardrobe I did some cleaning of my bathroom shelves and the skin care stuff which were one the verge of finishing up. So, I used them till the last drop so I can hold the empty bottles in my hands like I have won something big that I should be proud of 😀
Products Finished this Month:
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo: Garnier shampoo did work well in reducing the hail fall but I didn’t enjoy it much as I have to add a good amount of conditioner to my dry ends for a smoother feel and my scalp tends to get oily in 2 days of wash. Searching for a good one to tame my tresses.. Any suggestions?
- V Wash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene: V Wash Plus is formulated specifically for delicate feminine area and keeps it clean and fresg while maintaining the pH. I have been using it for past many months and absolutely loved it. It is safe and gentle enough for daily use. Will repurchase for sure!
- The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter: The Body Shop Rose Body Butter is one thing that I hated finishing up because it just smelled so fresh and rosy like I am holding a bunch of roses in my hands. Wish..The Body Shop makes it permanent so I can stock it up again!
- Gia Bath and Body Works Satsuma Shower Gel – : Gia Satsuma Shower Gel is a gel based shower gel and has a delicious fruity fragrance. The formula lathers well with a wet loofah and makes my skin smooth and hydrated. The fragrance is pretty mild and pleasant to my senses.
- Aveeno Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash: Aveeno Body Wash does an excellent job at all the front it is creamy, it lathers, it has exfoliating action and with all this it has a pleasant scent. I love this body wash and would surely love to try other variants from this brand.
- Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream: Pond’s Gold Radiance Eye Cream is a light-weight cream which gets absorbed with a little massage butt it doesn’t provide enough moisturization to my dry skin. Also, I haven’t seen any improvement in my under eye area and those added golden shimmers bothers me a lot.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
What all you managed to finish this month? Have you tried any of the above mentioned products?