Finally Finished – February 2015
The year is running too fast… before I could make out that we are here in 2015 the 2nd month of the year has gone by. I am a little sad to say Good Bye to the “Month of Love” but as we are here ready to step into the 3rd month of the year, I will have to find some good and interesting things about March. How could I miss this.. its Holi “Festival of colors” coming up 😀 :D.. I am sure not many of you enjoy Holi but I am kind of obsessed with this festival 😉
Lets bring a little twist to the festival this year and change the way you see or play it. How would you like to play Holi this year.. with real colors like Gulal or the Makeup??.. you know my answer pretty well dont you 😉
Coming back to today’s post lets see what all I managed to finish this month and made some space for new goodies!
Products Finished February 2015:
- Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm – I got hold of the Burt’s Bees lip balms during my US Out of the 4 this Rejuvenating Lip Balm is one of my favorites. It has a super smooth moisturizing formula which repairs dry and chapped lips by providing instant nourishment and no tingling sensation at all. I wish I had a back up of this but will surely grab it if given a chance 😉
- Dabur Gulabari Rose Water: Dabur Gulabari Rose Water is a staple in my skin care routine. I use it in many ways like for making Homemade face pack for weekly cleansing and also in my DIY Eye Makeup Remover. With summers approaching I will transfer it to a spray container for instant fresh look as face Mist.
- Triclenz Shampoo: I have been using this Triclenz shampoo from past many months. The formula gently cleanses away all the impurities. leaving hair squeaky clean with a healthy bounce and shine. It works great in controlling hair-fall and dandruff. If the problems resurface, I will definitely go back to this shampoo.
- Clinique Repair Wear Laser Focus Eye Cream: Clinique Repair Wear Laser Focus Eye Cream is a creamy white under eye cream which claims to reduce dark circles and fine lines but I barely noticed any difference in my under eye area. For the price, I wish I could have seen better results. Forest Essentials Under eye cream performed better with a lesser price.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion is a beautiful moisturizer for dry skin. It has a light creamy texture which blends and absorbs quickly into the skin giving it softer and smoother look. It doesn’t leave any residue behind. It is a great moisturizer but nothing more than that!
- The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds: I bought 2 of huge packs of these The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds, during TBS sale last year. The cotton rounds are thick and don’t break during removal. They feel soft on skin and can be easily use for all sorts of makeup removal. Overall, a great product from TBS. One pack lasted me 3-4 months.
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion: I have this Vaseline Cocoa Body Lotion in my stash and I completely forgot about it in winters with so many body butters in my basket but as body butters have started feeling heavy on skin. I switched to this and it did a good job at moisturizing my dry skin without feeling heavy. I liked its warm cocoa scent and might come back to it if I don’t have any other body lotions to test 😛
- Gia Bath and Body Works Cocoa Body Butter: Gia Bath and Body Works Cocoa Body Butter a hand made body butter with the goodness of natural ingredients like cocoa, Shea butters but it got really hard in winters making it difficult to use. It melts with body heat but I need to scoop out the butter with a sharp thing which was a pain. Also, it leaves a slight oily layer on skin which might not be liked by everyone.
- Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser: I started with this small travel sized version of Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser which made fell in love with it. I have got the bigger tube with me now and I am pretty sure it is going to last me months. It is gel based cleanser which lathers well and gently cleanses away all the impurities without stripping skin of natural oils. An amazing cleanser with all herbal ingredients.
What all you managed to finish this month? Have you tried any of the above mentioned products?