Favorites of 2013: Nail Polishess
I am not into doing Nail arts or so but it not that I don’t like the trend. I love it but not capable of drawing such interesting patterns on Nails. So, I keep it simple with regular nail paints and mixing the shades with some pop color on single finger nail. :). My favorite is those shimmery nail colors with multi dimensional glitters which I would love to add to my nail polish stash.
I seldom wear neutral shades both on eye and nails so you wouldn’t find any in my favorites list of 2013 🙂
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel – Rebel Blue: dark cobalt blue shade infused with navy blue colored shimmers.
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color – Rockstar Pink: Awesome glittery nail paint with dominating pink, red and blue shimmer specks
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nail Xtreme Wear Nail Color – The Real Teal: Stunning bright medium-dark bluish green shade with metallic touch.
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color – Sunkissed : Vibrant gorgeous cream finish orange nail color with subtle yellow undertones
- Revlon Colorstay Base Coat Nail Enamel 005: clear nail paint which makes the nail polish chip-free
What were your favorite Nail Polishes this year? DO you prefer creamy or shimmery nail polishes?