Favorites of 2013 – Eye Makeup Looks
When I compare my pictures from the beginning of 2013 and now, I see two stark differences both good and bad. The Bad part is my weight.. yeah my face look so fuller now .. 😛 ..have to loose so much 🙁 and good one is the definitely the Makeup skills 🙂 . I have learnt a lot about makeup application and there hell lot of scope still there, so I am donning the hat of “Makeup Learning’s” in 2014 as well.
I have been crazily doing eye makeups and tried so many possible combinations of eye shadow colors and eye liner styles. The inspirational one’s being my favorite as I have a standard to compare and rate myself and see the scope of improvement.
So, here is the compilation of few of my favorite Eye Makeup looks of 2013.
- Retro Twist Eye Liner – Created this using wet eye shadow brush and then followed with black eye liner with the wing curved in the retro look like Wahida and Madhubala ji style.
- Colorful Eye Look – Just packed the color of 3 bright eye shadows on the lids. Quite effortless but definitely show stealer. 🙂
- Arabian Style Eye Liner – I tried my hands at giving that perfect almond shape to my eyes with this Arabian style eye liner (The liner meets at the inner corners ).
- Double Winged Eye Liner – I have done this style more than 50 times last year. Easy to do and quickly lift up my eyes, making them look bigger.
- Sonam Kapoor Winged Eye Liner – One of the extensive winged eye liner that I drew last year.
While compiling this list of my favorite looks I stumbled over so many that I disliked completely. Do you want me to come up with a post on “Worst Makeup Looks 2013” .. 😛 😛 …!!
Which was your favorite eye makeup you did last year? Do you like any of these?