Favorites of 2013: Eye liners/ Kohl/ Eye Brushes/ Mascara
There were some revolutionary launches this year by challenging the monotony of matte finish eye liners with Glossy shiny finishes. We had some excellent colored Pencil Eye Liners from Faces and Colorbar but Maybelline brought in a change by launching colorful shades in liquid liners. New on the list is Lakme Eye Conic Colored Pencil launch.. I really want to get hold of that White eye liner.. 😛
Here I am presenting my List of favorite Eye Liners/Pencils and Brushes.
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Eye Liner : Black Liquid Liner which dries within seconds to a lustrous glossy finish
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Laquer Gel Eye Liner – Black : Medium dark black liner with buildable coverage in matte finish.
- Bourjois Kohl and Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert: Intensely pigmented creamy black kohl.
- L’Oreal Instant Impact Felt Eye Liner – Black: Medium black felt tip eye liner, dries quickly to a semi-glossy finish. (Review coming upp!!)
- SIGMA E 65 Small Angled Brush: Works wonderfully with Gel Eye Liners and also for filling brows
- SIGMA E 25 Blending Brush: Great for blending eye shadows in the crease
- SIGMA E 30 Pencil Brush: Fabulous brush for depositing colors with precision on outer corners or smudging kohl.(Review coming soon! )
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara: Thick creamy mascara for voluminous natural looking lashes.
What all falls into your 2013 favorite list of Eye liners/ Eye Pencils/ Eye Brushes/Mascara? Share in comments. 🙂