Eyes-O-Mania Series: Part 5 – Smokey Pink Eyes
Hello Friends, Today I will be showcasing one of my favorite eye looks till date. I have been dying to try these Smokey Pink since the day I saw them on Google images, I attempted a similar look earlier but better not talk about that, it was a disaster.. 😛 :P.
I didnt loose hope and tried this Black and Pink eyes again with much caution and precision. I just wanted to come out a bit decent and I am so happy that it did.. I know self-praise 😛 :P.. But I am like that!! 😉
I could have used a better highlighter at the inner corners but I was running short of ideas and picked this golden one.
This is for the first time i am liking the picture of both of my eyes together. Usually the look so weird that I prefer to click only my right eye 🙂
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer (Review Coming Soon!!)
- NYX High Definition HD Eye Shadow Base (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow DS # 395 (Pink) (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow AMC #65 (Black) (Review Here)
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio – Dazzling Sphinx (Gold) (Review Here)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Gel Eye Liner – Blackest Black (Review Here)
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert (Review Here)
- Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara (Review Here)
Would you like to see the tutorial for this look? and Also suggest some good highlighter shades for Inner corners (Other Than MAC 😛 😛 )!!