Eyes-O-Mania Series: Part 3 – Indian Flag Inspired Eye Makeup
Its our Independence Day and how could I let the day go without wearing the Tri-colors of our National Flag.
So, today its an EOTD inspired from Indian Flag. I picked colors from our national flag and painted my eyes with the same. I wanted to include all the color even the bright blue chakra in the center of our flag. I am incapable of drawing that on my lids so instead used a similar color on my lower lash line.
Steps to Re-create the look:
- Start with concealing you eyes and prepare lids by using an eye primer
- Pick a bright matte orange eye shadow on a flat eye shadow brush and apply it on the inner half of the lids.
- Use a grass green Eye shadow on the rest of the lid area but do not extend the color above the crease.
- With a fluffy blending brush, blend all the harsh edges in the crease using a taupe brown eye shadow.
- Skip on your regular black kohl and apply white eye pencil on the waterline.
- For lower lash line – use a dark blue or a violet eye shadow on an angled brush and run along the waterline
- Apply a subtle peachy gold shade for brow bone and inner corner highlighting
- A glassy black eye liner to line the upper lash line and adding definition to the look.
- Finish off with 2 coats of mascara
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow AMC 51 – Orange
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte 388- Bluish Purple
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte 390 – Light Taupe Brown
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Green Stroke
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil -Milk Bean
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eye Liner -Black
If you interested in checking out few more patriotic creations by me… here you go
- Indian National Flag Inspired Nail Art
- Indian National Flag Inspired Eye Makeup Looks
- Wearable Orange Lips to flaunt on Republic Day
Hope you like the look!! So how are you celebrating Independence Day or Wearing Tri-colors??