Eye Makeup Tutorial: Royal Blue Eyes
I have been dying to do Royal Blue eyes but didn’t had a perfect dark blue shade in my collection and then I added this gorgeous Sleek Rio Rio Eye Shadow Palette and bang,.. I got my blue there 😀
So, today I am sharing this bold Royal blue eye makeup look, I know it could have been way better but the light wasn’t helping much and as it was an inspirational look I didn’t changed it the way I liked .. ( I should have done that 😛 )
I promise I will come up with a better blue eye makeup soon!! ..and to see that live don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel HERE <3
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- I fixed a scotch tape around the eyes to keep the edges clean and get a crisp look. Start with applying a white eye shadow base under the crease area and blend it with fingers. You can easily skip this step if you have really light blending shades for the job.
- As I want the base color to really pop so I swipe a black eye pencil all over the lids and blended with fingers just under the crease area.
- With a flat shading brush, SIGMA E55 pat the bright Royal Blue shade all over the lids just below the crease area. I used the blue from Sleek Rio Rio Eye Shadow palette.
- Start with blending now and pick a light brown shade to blend the harsh edges and giving a diffused blue look in the crease at the same time. I used some cool toned brows to blend the color even more in the crease
- Remove the tape and highlight the brow bone with a satin shimmery white shade for a defined brow bone look.
- Apply rose gold shade on lower lash line with a pointed pencil brush and the blend it slightly with a warm brown
- Line water line with white color pencil, I used NYX Milk Bean on an angled brush for a precise application
- With a small brush highlight the inner eye corner with a shimmery white shade, I used Makeup Geek Ice Queen.
- Applying the false lashes and Finish off with coats of mascara to blend my natural lashes with false lashes.
You can easily replace white colored lower lash line with a black Kohl for a more easy to wear and smokey eye effect.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!!
Share your thoughts and feedback in comments below
Loads of love.. :-* :-*
PS: If you get inspired and recreate the look, don’t forget to share it. Tag me on instagram, facebook, twitter (@Poonam_BMM). I would love to see it on your eyes.