Eye Makeup Tutorial: Parineeti Chopra Vogue Look Inspired
Yippeee.. the weekend is here..!! I am all set to grab some more hours to sleep and yes for tomorrow’s fasting as well :D. I do not have any Karwachauth special makeup tutorial nor the Heena laden hands to share with you this time because I haven’t got any of that done yet.. May be I will just get it done tomorrow, feeling so out of place :P.. Super duper late to get my Mehendi done. :'(. I will get myself sorted soon and will update you but apart from this I found this Soft Copper-Brown eye makeup tutorial waiting in my drafts folder and hoped that you might find good to flaunt tomorrow or any other day in the upcoming festive season.
The trick here is to achieve that bit of cut crease look with copper-brown shade, though i didn’t get it clear and messed up a bit with the color while creating the cut crease but never mind 😉
- Dont Miss to Checkout : Karwachauth Inspired Makeup Look
Steps to Achieve the look:
- Define and fill your brows
- Pat coppery brown eye shadow all over your lids below the crease area
- Blend it slightly with a fluffy crease brush
- Using wet brush apply Shimmery Copper shade on top of it
- Intensify the crease by lining it with a brown pencil and blending it softly with a pencil brush
- Blend in a bit more with a copper shade in the crease
- Highlight brow bone area with an angled brush
- Define upper lashline with a black eye liner
- Apply the same copper eye shadow or the shimmers on lower lash line
- Apply false eye lashes (optional), Curl lashes and apply mascara .. thats it!!
- Dont Miss to Checkout :Karwachauth Mehendi Design 2013
Pretty Easy..!! yeahh.. I had a tough time handling that loose Shimmer Sparkles as they started falling out all over my cheeks.. 😛
I paired these Copper brown eyes with a bright orangey Red Lips and a subtle peachy pink blush on cheeks to balance out the color.
- L’oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow : Endless Chocolat
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl #421
- MAC Loose Pigment – Copper Sparkle
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold
- L’Oreal Paris Super Felt Tip Liner Black
- MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
- Sleek Eye Brow Kit
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow – Creamy Cinnamon Blush
- NYX Illuminator Chaotic
Here is a little sneak peak to the complete look.. you can check more pictures of this Inspired makeup below <3
- Dont Miss to Checkout :Parineeti Chopra Inspired Makeup Look
Hope you liked the Look and tutorial! Don’t forget to share you feedback..
To all the Married women, just in brides and brides in the makeing.. wish you all the best for your fast!! May God shower you with love and blessinggss.. ( and yes lots of makeup as well!! 😉 ). How are you planning to spend your day tomorrow??
Do you celebrate Karwachauth?Have you sorted your makeup look and trousseau for tomorrow?