Eye Makeup Tutorial – Orange Obsession
When I bought this Colorbar shimmer brick I wasn’t even sure whether I will be actually using it, bought it for the sake of it being a dupe of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. I usually don’t wear blusher to workplace, when in mood I lightly stroll The Body Shop Kabuki Brush over the brick and swirl around my cheeks giving an almost undetectable color and slight sheen.
I wanted to get more out of it than just being a blush, so I dabbed the shades on my lids and wooaahh…. my eyes were glistening! I was highly impressed with the way it transformed my eyes and made them shine, they were gleaming with joy. To complete the look, I added my favorite aqua blue to line my lower lash and tight lined waterline with my favorite dark black Kohl.
Here’s a quick Step by Step Tutorial to achieve this look:
- Dust the shimmery coral shade all over the lids, Move the brush in patting motion than swiping as it will result in less fallout and more color with less effort
- Pack the color till you achieve the desired intensity.
- Line lower lash line with a bright aqua blue eye liner, you can pick any liner be it green, teal or blue depending on your preferences as it works with all the shades.
- Time to apply Kohl on waterline and tight line upper lash line as well, choose the darkest of your kohl for this step
- This is an optional step just to blend in the coral shade into the crease working on any visible harsh line dividing lids and crease. Use a clean blending brush or pick a matte taupe/beige eye shadow for the same
- I like highlighting my brow bone but you can very well skip this step as well. I used the white gold eye shadow of the shimmer brick.
- We are almost done, just double check if you are happy with the intensity. Add on if you want more of it.
- Open up your eyes with two coats of mascara.
At times, I add black eye liner on upper lash line with a little wing.. you know I just cant live without them 😉
Hope your liked this Easy-Peasy Tutorial! 🙂
Do you like to wear bright shimmery shades on lids? Which is your favorite go to eye makeup look?