Eye Makeup Tutorial- Orange-Brown Eyes
I was trying to use the gorgeous Fierce & Tangy Color Tattoo Eye Shadow from Maybelline. Being a LEO, my love for the color Orange is indomitable which made me buy this unusual eye color. I had used it only once with Brown Eye Liner and this time wanted to a Smokey eye makeup.
I didn’t really liked the outcome as the brightness of Orange got toned down which made it look rather dull. So, this one such look which should not be done for doing an Orange Eye Look 😛
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Prepare your eyes by applying primer/concealer and pat the lovely creamy orange eye shadow (Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow- Fierce & Tangy) using the Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush.
- Pick up the darkest shade from Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous palette and applied it to outer-V corners and crease using the fluffy Faces Eye Shadow Brush
- Highlight brow bone with the middle (pearl-finish peachy nude) shade from Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous palette using Lakme Absolute Eye Shader Brush
- Using Vega flat eye shadow brush or you can use a tightly packed pencil brush and apply the same shade to the lower lash line that we used to contour crease and Outer-V corners i.e. darkest shade from Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous palette
- Fill waterline with kohl, Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil in Noir Expert
- Curl lashes using volumizing Maybelline Colossal Mascara.
- Highlight tear duct with the shimmery white eye shadow from Chambor Eye Shadow Trio.
- Garnier Tinted Under Eye Roll On- Light
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow- Fierce & Tangy
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous – Greyish Black(Crease and Outer V) & Peachy Nude(as Brow Bone highlighter)
- Faces Eye shadow brush
- Lakme Absolute Eye Shader Brush
- Vega Flat Eye Shadow Brush
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio Dazzling Sphinx– Shimmery White ( Tear Duct highlighter)
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil-Noir Expert (Forgot to click in pic 🙁 )
Do you have ideas for making this look better? Suggestions are welcome for Orange Eye Makeup? Do share your thoughts and liking disliking for this look!