Tutorial –Metallic Copper Smokey Eyes
I have been on a break with eye shadows and totally enjoyed this freeze period but now after almost 2 weeks of no eye shadow I am back with another pictorial step by step tutorial to create intense Metallic copper brown smokey eyes paired with a nude lip color.
- Garnier Tinted Under Eye Roll On- Light
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil-Noir Expert
- Faces Eye shadow brush
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Spicy Brown
- Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eye Liner- Brun Inoxydable (Forgot to add it in pic)
- Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous – Greyish Black(Crease and Outer V) & Peachy Nude(as Brow Bone highlighter)
- Lakme Absolute Eye Shader Brush
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Apply under-eye concealer and blend it well
- Outline your upper lash line using a black eye pencil or Kohl, I used Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil in Noir Expert and extend it to outer-V till 1/3rd under crease for a defined look.
- Smudge the liner using a fluffy Eye shadow brush. I used Faces Eye Shadow Brush but a stiffer pencil brush can also be used to have better control on smudging.
- Apply the Copper-Brown eye shadow (Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Spicy Brown) all over the lids using a flat eye shadow brush. Faces Eye Shadow brush did a good job at applying the all over lid color but do not go beyond the crease area
- Picked up the darkest shade(Shimmery Greyish Black) from Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous palette and blended it on the outer-V and the crease area for the smokey look.
- Highlight brow bone using Lakme Absolute Eye Shader Brush and the middle shade (Pearly Peachy Nude) from Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous palette
- Line the lower lash line with a metallic copper brown eye pencil (Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eye Liner- Brun Inoxydable)
- Fill waterline with Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil in Noir Expert
- Finish up with a Volumizing Maybelline Colossal Mascara.
The Eye makeup was quite intense and heavy so to balance the look I picked out my not so favorite Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Totally Toffee and it looked wow.. For the first time I am liking it.. 🙂
Hope you like the look! Do share your thoughts through Comments
Happy Makupingg.. 🙂