Eye Makeup Tutorial – Everyday Brown Eyes
Today I am sharing Brown eyes tutorial, the look is really simple to achieve and you can get it done even if you are in hurry and doesn’t have much time in hands.
I am using a single color all over the lids with highlighter at the inner corners. Add a bit of definition to the look by lining lower and upper lash line with brown eye liners in metallic finish. Tight lining lids give a slight Smokey touch whcih jazz up your eyes for evening parties. So, let’s get started with the tutorial.
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Prepare eyes with under Garnier under eye Roll On.
- Blend out the concealer and pat a little bit of compact if you have excessively oily lids
- Took out the dark shimmery brown shade of the In2It Dual Eye shadow Pen and roll it over the lids.
- To get an even finish in the corners blend out the color with fluffy Faces eye shadow brush and also extend the color to the crease.
- Apply the shimmery cream colored highlighter shade from In2It Dual Eye shadow Pen on to the inner eye corners and the brow bone using it smudging tip.
- Kohl the waterline using Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil in Noir Expert and apply the copper metal brown shade the Bourjois Metallise Eye liner- Brun Inoxydable on lower lash line
- To give bits of definition to the upper lash line it with Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil- Metal Brown. The liner matches with the shimmery brown eyeshadow perfectly.
This is it, I have purposefully skipped on mascara as I wanted to keep it short and simple.
- Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On
- In2It Eye shadow Pen in Silhouette
- Faces Eye Shadow Brush
- Bourjois Metallise Eye liner- Brun Inoxydable
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil- Metal Brown
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil – Noir Expert (Forgot to add this in pic 🙁 )
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
This look can be worn to office and even to evening parties by adding a bit more depth to the color for intense brown eyes and volumizing mascara for dramatic brown eyes.
How did you like Simple Shimmery Brown Eyes? Don’t forget to share your thoughts through comments.