Eye Makeup Tutorial: Easy Golden Eyes
I love doing extensive makeup look because as a beauty blogger I have learnt the art of using eye shadows to a certain extent but not each one of us have that hobby or the patience and skills to do those creative look using lots eye shadows.
So, for my beginner beautyholics who want to use some eye shadow but still wanna keep it simple, here is this easiest golden eye makeup look which can be worn even on day time.
I will definitely try to recreate it with better results 😛 ..and if you want to see that live don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel<3
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Apply a concealer to hide any under eye dark circles and prime eyes to preare for the eye shadow application.
- Start with a slightly shimmery yellow golden eye shadow and with a flat shading brush, SIGMA E55 and pat it all over the lids just below the crease area. Also, trace the lower lash line with the same eye shadow using any pointed brush or smudger brush.
- With a tapered blending brush pick any matte light brown eye shadow or even a clean brush will do if you don’t have any and just move it in the crease/ socket liner in small windshield wiper motions to blend any harsh edges and give a diffused look.
- Draw your favorite type of Winged eye liner and extend it slightly inwards drawing a new inner eye corner and make eyes look bigger.
- Line the waterline and apply a good amount of mascara or add false eye lashes. And you are done!! 😀
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!!
Share your thoughts and feedback in comments below
Loads of love.. :-* :-*
PS: If you get inspired and recreate the look, don’t forget to share it. Tag me on instagram, facebook, twitter (@Poonam_BMM). I would love to see it on your eyes.