Doubts Discussion- Best Hair Care Range for Dry/Frizzy Hair
I need your help today!! I am going through a bad hair phase and looking forward to replace my current Hair Care regime with something that can actually work on improving the texture of my hair, so that I can see a visible bounce and shine in my hay like hair.
- There have few options that are doing the rounds in my head but I am not sure which one to pick up next because there is a huge confusion between the Herbal and Chemical ones, I am feeling so divided here.
- Also, price is a major factor as the ones I am eying are definitely going to burn a hole in my pocket. I am done with the usual drugstore and want something good and efficient for my dry tresses.
I am really not able to decide about what next shampoo should I go for and hence calling “Reader’s Helpline” to share their experience and current hair care regime which they are happy with!
Anyways the options that are looking promising to me are:
- L’Oreal Professional Hair Spa Detoxifying Shampoo (Rs. 400 for 236 ml) – The salon range shampoo from L’Oreal. I haven’t tried any of these, so not sure what to expect from them but seems to be doing job fro dry hair ends.
- Schwarzkopf Bonacure Fibre Force Shampoo (Rs 675 for 200 ml) – This one has been strongly recommended by my friend but the only case of concern here is it is not a herbal one. Though I am planning to buy this next!
- Sebastian Professional Hydre Shampoo (Rs.1200 for 250ml) – It is also a Salon range shampoo, available in Affinity salons but I don’t have one nearby my place. The range seems to do wonders for dry hair but again it is loaded with chemicals
- Kiehl’s Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo (Rs. 1390 for 250ml) – Another luxury product for hair but form Kiehl’s. I have read some amazing reviews about Kiehl’s skin care range but owing to their prices, never got a chance to try them though the shampoo looks really good for dry tresses!
- Macadamia Oil Rejuvenating shampoo (Rs 1260 for 300 ml) and Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (Rs 900 for 97ml) – This one is truly like a luxury treatment for my dry tresses. The more I am reading about this, the more I am tempted to buy it. All natural, with a large amount of herbal oils leaving hair smooth, shiny, bouncy and what not! I really want to have the whole range with me. Also, Macadamia range is not easily available in India other than Amazon.in and may be few other shopping portals.
Okay, this is my wish list of shampoos/haircare products that I am planning to get for my dry frizzy hair but which one to start with. Any input or feedback on the products will be much appreciated and would be passing flying kisses 😉
Don’t Miss to Checkout: