Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit Review
Today I will be sharing a great budget option for all the eye makeup lovers out there or may those who are just starting with the eye makeup and really don’t want to invest in makeup brushes at this stage. Colorbar has come up with makeup brushes last year and it is the only drugstore brand in India that has understood our need and came up with this option. Though, Vega brushes are also their in the same range but the quality and availability is questionable. So, lets checkout this eye makeup brush set from colorbar, Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit.
Product Claims: Transform into smoldering temptress with the mysterious allure of different eye looks! Create from perfect everyday looks to dramatic smoky looks. The soft and tightly packed fibers of the eye brushes distribute and blend pigment precisely in no time. The set of three eye brush kit helps in organized storage and is easy to carry.
- Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush
- Angled Angel Eye Defining Brush
- Smokin’ Eyes Smudger Brush
Direction for Use:-
- Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush: Blend eye shadow onto lids with soft, firm strokes. Keep blending and diffusing color for the look you want. Gently clean the brush by washing with mild shampoo and cold water, rinse and leave to air-dry.
- Angled Angel Eye Defining Brush: Blend with short, swift strokes. For eyeliner: Place brush along lower and/or upper lash line then draw a line. For brow-filling: Use light, feathery strokes and follow the natural arch to fill in. Gently clean the brush by washing with mild shampoo and cold water, rinse and leave to air-dry.
- Smokin’ Eyes Smudger Brush: Smudge shadow/liner by using small, controlled strokes while pressing the tip against the lash line. Gently clean the brush by washing with mild shampoo and cold water, rinse and leave to air-dry.
Packaging:- Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit is a set of three eye makeup brushes including shader brush, smudger brush and Angled Liner brush. The brushes are packaged in a re-usable plastic pouch that will come handy during travels and will the brush tips safe. The details and usage of each brush is provided at the back of the pouch. The brushes have a white handles, black metallic ferrules and colorful bristles.
My experience with Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit:-
- Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush: Colorbar Eyeshadow Brush is a flat dome shaped eyeshadow shading brush that will help in packing the color onto the lids. The brush head however is quite short the bristles are stiff compared the SIGMA Shading Brush E55. It has pretty orange colored bristles which are tightly packed. Because of the smaller brush head it take me more time and effort to cover the lid area and found it more apt for smudging the kohl/applying eye shadow on lower lash line owing to its stiff bristles. However, as claimed I do not find it suitable for blending the crease color
- Smokin’ Eyes Smudger Brush: Colorbar Smudger Brush is an eye shadow smudger brush. It has tapered, round dome shape with softly packed bristles. The brush is apt for smudging eye shadow on lower lashline for a diffused soft smokey look. Also, I find it more suitable for applying highlighter on inner eye corner. The tiny head also fits nicely into the outer-V and crease to precisely place the color and soft blend it like we need in cut crease makeup looks.
- Angled Angel Eye Defining Brush: Colorbar Eye Defining Brush is a liner brush with a slanted tip that will work for applying gel eye liners. The bristles are pale yellow compared to bright orange of the other two brushes. The bristles are not so thin and will give a thick liner application. Also, I find it slightly softer to give a precise liner application. For brows, even stiffer bristles are a must so the brush cant be used for brows for sure
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit:-
- Bristles are soft and not scratchy (unlike most drugstore brushes)
- Lovely packaging with colored bristles
- Doesn’t shed or looses shape post-wash
- Great pick for eye makeup beginners
- Convenient to use and carry along
- Affordably priced
- Easily available
Cons of Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit:-
- Doesn’t stand true to all the claims
- Need to buy a blending brush to makeup the kit complete.
Recommendation:- Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit is a great budget option for eye makeup beginners to start with decent quality brushes. The bristles are soft and wont poke eye during application plus the beautiful colored bristles add on to the beauty of brushes. The brushes did a good job at makeup application and can be used for multiple purposes. Also, I haven’t experience any shedding of bristles during application or wash. So, I am sure they will last me a good time, really impressed with the quality available at this price. Recommended!
Have you tried Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit? Which is your favorite brand for eye makeup brushes?