Colorbar Nail Lacquer – Mulberry 21 Review, NOTD
Product Claims: The Nail Polish is a simple one stroke application and fortifies the nails while giving them a high shine and intense color. It is fast drying and chip resistant. It does not yellow the nails and is long lasting; just what you need to make your hands look salon perfect!
Price:- Rs.100 for 9ml (Now they have increased their price to Rs110)
Packaging:- The nail lacquer comes in an rectangular shaped bottle with a round applicator handle. The length of the handle is just about right neither too long nor too short.
My experience with Colorbar Nail Lacquer – Mulberry 21:-
Colorbar Nail Lacquer – Mulberry 21 is a beautiful peachy-brown shade with fine silver, pink and green color shimmers which are barely visible under normal light.
The shimmers are well blended with the nail lacquer which gives a pearly finish and a nice sheen to the nails on application. Sometimes, the shade reminds me of the onion peel.(do you agree?) due to the hint of pink and green shimmers.
The consistency of the lacquer is good neither thick nor runny which is easy to work with. It gets applied evenly on the nails and doesn’t give any streaky application. The brush is also of good quality which makes the nail lacquer application an easy task.
It gives light brownish color in first coat and to get that intense peachy-brown shade I go for another coat. The nail enamel goes opaque in 2 coats without getting thick at the nail tips. The nail lacquer also dries quickly as claimed.
It stays on my nails for 2-3 days without chipping but it does fade from nail tips on 2nd day without a topcoat.
Pros of Colorbar Nail Lacquer – Mulberry 21:-
- Easy to work with consistency
- Gives a seamless application with absolutely no streaks
- Fine shimmers which gives metallic finish.
- Gives the exact peachy-brown color in 2 coats
- Dries quickly
- Decent quality Brush which applies nail lacquer evenly.
- Reasonably priced
- Stays on my nails for 2-3 days without chipping. Lasts Long
- 39 shades to choose from which includes large number of browns, pinks, purples and mauves. Also have some greys, blues and maroons in the list.
Cons of Colorbar Nail Lacquer – Mulberry 21:-
- The only con that I feel it has is it won’t look that good on dark hands but it makes a flattering shade for those who are proud owners of fair hands.
Recommendation:- Overall, I like this Colorbar Nail Lacquer – Mulberry 21 for its non-streaky application and fast drying property. I don’t have that beautiful fair hands (:cry: :cry:)so I prefer to wear this shade on my feet rather than hands and as there is no dearth of colors to be worn on hands than going for a neutral shade (Its a matter of personal choice 😉 ).
Have you tried Colorbar Mulberry Nail Lacquer? Do you like pearly finish nail paints?