Bronzy Brown Shimmery Eye Makeup Tutorial
Today I did a shimmery brown eye makeup using Maybelline Bad to Bronze creamy eye shadow as a base.On its own Bad to Bronze looks shimmery and barely gives any hint of color to the lids and I wasn’t feeling like adding any color to my lids so did it all brown using eye shadows and liners in various shades of brown shade only.
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Maybelline Bad To Bronze all over the lids
- Using a soft fluffy brush apply a dark brown eye shadow on outer-V corner moving inwards over the crease(covering only ½ of the eye lid area)using soft blending motion
- Apply a shimmery peachy-white eye shadow on tear duct and apply the same to highlight the brow bone.
- Apply a dark brown eye liner on upper lashline and a gold-bronzy shimmered eye liner on lower.
- Addyour favourite Kohl/Kajal on waterline
Here s how it looked on me!
To add some color to the face I used Maybelline Moisture Extreme Iced Orchid on lips which is a fuchsia-tinged -pink lipstick.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow – Bad To Bronze
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eye Liner- Brun Inoxydable
- Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil – Metal Brown
- In2IT Eye Shadow Pen – Silhoutte
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil-Noir Expert
- Faces Eye shadow brush
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Hope you like the Look!!