Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation – Beige 54 Review
Hello there, have you ever faced OOS (Out of Stock) phase. I hope not but I was facing a serious crunch in availability of base makeup products. The shade that matches my skin tone is the only one went missing from the stock. It happened thrice to me with different brands like Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation then Maybelline Liquid Dream Matte Mouse Foundation and MAC Skin Finish Mineralize compact. , I was taking it as some sort of conspiracy of my hubby with the SA’s but it wasn’t the case and surprisingly all of them were OOS for my shade and only after a month long wait, I could get my hands on Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Beige which I am reviewing today.
Product Claims: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation provides 70% more radiance and flawless complexion for up to 16 hours! Bourjois’ 1st radiance-boosting fruit therapy foundation for a flawless complexion for up to 16hrs!
- Apricot > radiance
- Melon > hydration
- Apple > antioxidant
- Ginger > energy
Its exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a flawless, yet natural finish. And.. it’s good for my skin:
- 8 hrs moisture
- Lets skin breathe
- Dermatologically tested
Ingredients:- Aqua(Water) , Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane , Butylene Glycol , PEG-10 Dilmethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride , disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone crosspolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Alcohol Denat , Parfum , Panthenol Alcohol , Aluminum hyroxide , Silica, Propylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glycerine , Pyrus malus (apple), cucumis melo (melon) fruit extract , Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract , Prunus armeniaca (apricot ) , Sorbic Acid .
Price:- Rs.1120 for 30ml
Shelf Life:- 3 years from the Mfg date.
Shades Available –
- Vanille Clair 51
- Vanille 52
- Beige Clair 53
- Beige 54
- Beige Fonce 55
- Hale Clair 56
- Hale 57
- Hale Fonce 58
Packaging:- The foundation comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The sleek packaging makes it easy to hold and the cap covering the pump dispenser protects it from spilling during travel. There is a level indicator in the bottle which moves up with the usage and you can easily make out how much of the product is left in it.
My experience with Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Beige:-
Bourjois Healthy Mix is my most awaited foundation. I have a dry skin and have read raving reviews about Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. The wait to grab one have been a little longer but I am happy to finally have this in my possession. So, without any more babbling lets get started with my experience.
- Coverage:- Bourjois Healthy Mix is not a complete(heavy) coverage foundation and provides light to medium coverage which is enough for covering minor imperfections. By God’s grace as I don’t have any major flaws in my facial skin it does a pretty decent job for me.
- Formula:- It has silky smooth texture, slightly runny which spreads and blends nicely into the skin. I cover my face with few dots of this foundation liquid and blend it out with fingers and I am done. Its weightless formula feels like a second-skin which makes me forget that I am wearing a foundation.
- Finish:-The foundation doesn’t set matte but to a slight dewy finish which gives a radiant glow to my face. The foundation does transfer to the cell phone if kept close to the face so I set it up with compact to increase its wearability.
- Staying:- Foundation lasts long on me and even after 6-7 hours of wear it looked as fresh as in the morning. Though, my T-Zone gets slightly oily after 3-4 hours but the issue can be easily resolved by touching up with Loose Powder/Compact. It also improves the staying power of blushes.
- Fragrance:- It has a mild fruity fragrance but that doesn’t linger on for long and is gone before you are done with the makeup.
A single pump dispenses good enough amount to cover full face and I just need a half more for my neck, set this up with Revlon Touch & Glow Compact and I am sorted for the day. I feel the foundation is a bit hydrating and its dewy fresh finish makes it a great daily wear foundation for dry skinned beauties. It stays on and on keeping face fresh and glowy all through the day.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Beige:-
- Light-medium coverage foundation
- Blends effortlessly
- Sets to a dewy finish giving a subtle glow
- Doesn’t turn cakey
- Neither irritates or breaks me out
- Stays all day long
- No fuss packaging
- Value for money
- Dermatologists Tested so suitable for Sensitive skin too
- Nice daily wear foundation
- Contains fruit extracts for healthy glowing skin
- Available in 8 shades.
Cons of Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Beige:-
- Doesn’t provide full coverage
Recommendation:- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Beige is a close match to my skin tone and gives a lovely natural and even looking skin. It gives a nice dewy finish which makes me look fresh without hinting at any add-ons to the facial skin. It stays put on me for hours without any sort of caking or patchiness. It doesn’t provide complete coverage so if you are looking for full/heavy coverage foundation than skip but it works well at hiding light blemishes and evening-out the skin tone. It makes a great daily-wear/daytime foundation. Also, Bourjois Healthy Mix has a wide range of shades so everybody can find one of their own. Highly Recommended!
Have you tried Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Beige? Which is your favorite Daily-wear foundation?