Antioxidant Protection:Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules
Had your Green Tea Today?… If not grab your cup now and brew yourself this magical anti-oxidant rich Green tea now.
Why the Green Tea Buzz:
Green Tea is the latest trend in health sector and almost everyone is drinking Green Tea to reduce weight or improve skin Texture and if you are wondering why.. that’s because Green Tea is rich in anti-oxidants which help assist weight management and protect skin against free radicals.
So, Today I will be sharing how this Green Tea Extract enriched Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules can help.
Product Description: Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules provides potent antioxidant protection, guarding healthy cells from free radical damage. Supports heart and immune health, and may help with weight management.
NSI® Green Tea extract is standardized to 65% polyphenols, 55% catechins and 45% EGCG.
Vista Nutrition’s Green Tea extract 250 mg is better because it:
- Is standardized to 65% polyphenols, 55% catechins and 45% EGCG for superior potency!
- Provides 250 mg of green tea extract in a one-capsule-per-day serving.
How Does Vista Nutrition’s Green Tea extract Work?
- Green tea is a rich source of polyphenols, particularly the catechin, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which provides powerful antioxidant protection, guarding healthy cells from the damaging effects of free radical molecules caused by toxins, pollution, smoke and UV sun rays.
- Green tea may also assist with weight management by helping to boost your metabolism.
- Other potential benefits of green tea include supporting healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels along with promoting liver health.
Price: Rs 403 for 60 capsules (Buy Here)
Packaging: Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules comes in a white colored plastic bottle carrying all the details. It has screw lid and are sealed with a silver foil.
My Experience with Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules:
Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules are dusty green colored capsules which look kinda gross but I guess there are dried green Tea leaves in the capsules which causes it to appear so uninviting. The Green tea tablets are infused with polyphenols which provides powerful antioxidant protection.
How Green Tea is Made:
Green tea is made from the Camellia sinensis plant. The dried leaves and leaf buds of Camellia sinensis are used to produce various types of teas. Green tea is prepared by steaming and pan-frying these leaves and then drying them.
Green Tea Benefits:
- Antioxidants and other substances in green tea help protect the heart and blood vessels.
- Controls Cholestrol and Blood pressure and hence reduce chances of Heart attack
- Reduce risk of developing cancer by a great extent
- Applying Green Tea on skin helps soothe inflammation and reduces acne
I will highly suggest having Green Tea incorporated in your daily routine but if you cant handle its bitter taste then these Green Tea Capsules will help you.
These Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules boost Metabolism and provide free radical protection to the skin. I like these capsules are Vegetarian and have No Sugar, No Lactose, No Flavour, No Salt, No Gluten, No Color, No Fish and no other preservatives so they are safe for someone who is prone to allergies as well.
Disclaimer: These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication. Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t take it
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried Vista Nutrition Green Tea Extract Capsules? Do you take any supplements?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration but Honest review as always!