A Breaking News and Makeup Geek Haul
It has been a sleepless night for me, you know why… because I have to share this super awesome stuff with you today and I was not sure where to start from :-P. As you all know that I am a little crazy about eye makeup and have shared so many of looks and tutorials already with you!
I was going through the archives yesterday and started feeling nostalgic. It has been more than 2 years that I started this blog to share my makeup adventures and how all of you encouraged me to keep going and get better of myself.
If you are wondering why I am writing all this stuff.. because today’s post would not have been possible with all the love and support you have showered on me! Will unveil the secret in the end of the post 😉
Makeup Geek is US based makeup brand founded by gorgeous Marlena. Makeup Geek eye shadows are all over the blogosphere and have been loved by everyone because they have such an amazing quality at super affordable price. Makeup Geek Eye Shadows are often compared to MAC Eye shadows and are rated at par or even higher than MAC ones.
My Makeup Geek Haul:
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Mermaid – Medium-turquoise blue with teal undertones
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Ice Queen – Frost finish white eye shadow
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Mango Tango –Orange toned coral brown shade with yellow undertones
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Cosmopolitan – Light brown shade with orange tones and metallic finish
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow cocoa Bear – Dark Coffee brown shade in matte finsih
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Frappe – Medium-brown in matte finish
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Appletini – Medium-light Leafy green shade with golden sheen
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Envy – A dark forest green shade with subtle metallic sheen
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Lemon- Bright lemony yellow shade with subtle shimmers
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Flame Thrower: A bright metallic burnt orange eye shadow with brown undertones.
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Jester: Pearly metallic moss green shade with golden sheen
- Makeup Geek Pressed Eye Shadow Showtime: Slightly shimmery dark plum shade with red undertones and silver flecks in satin finish
- Makeup Geek Poker Face Pigment: It is a taupe bronze shade in soft metallic finish.
- Makeup Geek Night Life Pigment: It is a medium brown shade in gorgeous pearly finish
Makeup Geek Vegas Collection Eye Shadow Palette: An eye shadow palette with 6 eye shadows in shimmery metallic and matte finishes. It is a great palette for bright golden eye makeup and you can add depth to the looks with Roulette and shimmery dark brown eye shadow in Bada Bing from the palette.
Enough of the wait so here is the news: One fine morning I woke up and as usual even before opening up my eyes unlocked my phone and started rolling over for emails and instagram updates. Just then I saw something titles “Makeup Geek” in my inbox and I jumped up with eyes wide open. Yes, Makeup Geek team noticed my efforts and wanted me to try their products for Makeup looks.. that’s like a dream come true!! So, they offered to send a bunch of their makeup products to try and this is all what they sent me as token of love and appreciation. <3 <3
What a wonderful morning it was … I bouncing with happiness and smiling whole day.
Thanks again to all of you for making this happen! 🙂
Have you tried Makeup Geek cosmetics? What would you prefer as surprise “A new dress” or “Box full of Makeup goodies”?
PS: Products provided by brand as a gift