6 Best Skincare Products 2015
We have already talked about the Worst Products of 2015 and now its time to talk about the product I loved the most. I am starting with skincare today and will be sharing my makeup favorites tomorrow so stay tuned! 🙂
So, here is the list of 6 Best Skincare Products 2015:
- Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub: Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub is a thick creamy scrub composed of papaya which has anti tanning properties and helps in skin lightening and brightening. It works wonderfully on my skin and is a multi-purpose face scrub which also serves as a face pack. It cleanses effectively by removing dead skin cells, remove blackheads and tightens skin to a great extent giving me a clearer and brighter complexion. Definitely a great product that all of you should try!
- Herbalife Soothing Aloe Cleanser: Herbalife Aloe Cleanser doesn’t strip natural oils from the skin and hence no stretchy feel or dryness post face wash while its gentle formula which takes away all the dirt, oil and impurities, leaving my skin feeling refreshingly clean and fresh.It gives a mild cooling sensation to the skin like I have applied a fresh Aloe Vera, which feels very soothing. It has a pleasing herbal scent which has a calming effect to my senses.
- Just Herbs PlumpUp Gel: Overall, I am quite impressed with Just herbs products and many of them have made a space in my skin care routine. I love its Silk Splash Face wash as well but this Just Herbs PlumpUp Gel is my favorite. Just Herbs PlumpUp Gel instantly hydrates my skin and makes it look plump and radiant. The formula is light and gets absorbed completely leaving no residue behind. I enjoy the scent, texture and the formula of this gel though I cant say for sure that it actually works in diminishing the fine lines and wrinkles but it is definitely doing some good things. Also, the gel formula work for all skin types be it winters or summers.
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum: I go around trying this Korean skincare brand this year only and I fell in love with it. I have used some more of the skincare stuff from the brands but Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum is my ultimate favorite. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum is a clear runny gel which gets absorbed quickly into the skin and does all good for skin with its awesome ingredients. The serum is formulated with 77% of Green tea extract which makes it extremely efficient at moisturizing skin and working as anti-ageing serum. It has a nice refreshing green tea scent which is a bit strong but fades out quickly. It nourishes my skin beautifully and makes it look softer, smoother, brighter and plumper… I love this serum.
- Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel: I guess I have been obsessed with Korean skincare in 2015 and I would love to take this forward in 2016. Tried the complete skincare regime from Benton and loved so many of them but if I have to pick just one it witll be this Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel. Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel has a clear appearance with light non sticky texture that glides beautifully on skin and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any residue behind. It can work as a moisturizer for Oily skin because it nourishes skin without feeling heavy. Also, it can help in soothing sensitive or itchy skin because of the Aloe Vera content and anti-bacterial properties.
- Korean Face Mask Sheets: I have used so many of these from different brands like Innisfree, L’Affair and Benton and a major chunk of Mask Sheets from Skin18.com. They are ultimate bliss for my dry skin and I am addicted to these.. Definitely gonna hoard more and more of these
I also like to mention L’Oreal Aqua Essence SPF 30 Sunscreen in the favorites list as it is does a good job without being sticky or oily and no white cast. It’s definitely my go to sunscreen until i find someone even better.
This is my list of Most loved Skincare products 2015..
Which were your favorite Skincare products this year? Share your list in Comments.