5 Worst Dressed Celebrities at IIFA Awards 2016
I shared my list of Best Dressed Celebrities at IIFA Awards 2016 but that’s not all. There is more to IIFA awards then just impeccably dressed divas. Somehow, every time one or the other commits fashion crime at such events which help them bag the Worst Dresses Celebs Award 😀 . Though everyone tries to be make appearance in their best attire and looks most stylish. But sometimes things can go wrong and the look doesn’t work for them at all.
So, lets see who failed to impress us at IIFA Awards 2016, Worst Dressed Celebrities at IIFA Awards 2016.
5 Worst Dressed Celebrities at IIFA Awards 2016:
- Neha Dhupia: I usually love her bold looks but this time she missed it by a huge margin. She opted for this white shirt and a voluminous white skirt which added just volume to her body nothing else. She almost looked like a Nurse in that gown. Also her bouffant hairdo wasn’t of any help. Though her crisp winged liner and pink stained lips were on point!
- Bipasha Basu: Bipasha Basu made an appearance is a striking blue cut-out ensemble by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. I don’t know what she thinking while picking up the gown. The ruffles and cuts on the gown didn’t flatter her body at all. The makeup was good though, with a soft smokey eyes and dark winged liner complimented by muted pink lips.
- Richa Chadha: Richa Chadha picked Dolly J outfit which looked decent but it was her hairdo that ruined the look. The front bangs were looks messy and wasn’t doing anything for her. I wish she had gone for messy bun or side swept soft curls. She finished the look with Curio Cottage jewels and dazzling Christian Louboutin pumps. Everything was ok until she did the Hair.. 😛
- Bhumi Pednekar: Bhumi donned a strapless Shantanu and Nikhil gown with lace overlays. The gown itself was quite pretty but the fitting could have been a bit better. Her make was good with dark oxlood lips and bronzy glowing skin. But rather than letting her hair loose she could have gone for a clean updo to let the neckline do the talking!
- Priyanka Chopra: I had high expectations from her and didn’t want her to land here ever but I was disappointed this time. She picked Schiaparelli Couture pale pink –Grey toned chiffon gown which did nothing for her. She tied her hair in a low bun and accessorized with cartier jewels. I liked her dark lip makeup look paired with a soft muted face but the damage done by her gown couldn’t be covered by that.
Other than these I also would like to name Dia Mirza and Shilpa shetty here which could have done much better at the award.
- Dia Mirza: Dia Mirza picked a simple pastel green shimmery gown from Nakul Sen ensemble which looked so much of last year.
- Shilpa Shetty: She picked a white Shantanu & Nikhil gown which flaunted her well-toned body like a dream. She managed to add that extra oomph to her look. But she could have done something to her hair then letting them fall on her shoulders like ever before.
This concludes my list of 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities at IIFA Awards 2016.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Who according to you is the worst dressed here? Anyone I missed a mention ?
PS: I do not claim the ownership of images used here.