5 Best Lipsticks 2015
I love saying good bye to things by rounding up and recollecting things that have happened between and the same is true with blogging years. So, I will share a list of products that I loved or hated during 2015. I will be doing a separate post on my Makeup Favorite of 2015 but as I have lot of lip products in my favorites list and I didn’t want it to be lipstick centred post, I am doing it separately here.
List of 5 Best Lipsticks 2015:
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Lipstick Pure Garnet: L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Lipstick Pure Garnet is a rich wine red shade that will brightens up complexion instantly. The bullet glides smoothly, painting lips with its rich colored pigmented in a single stroke. It has feathery light texture that feels super comfy on lips and sets to a transfer proof finish within minutes which make you forget that you are actually wearing such a deep shade on lips. If you are a Matte finish freak and still looking a comfortable matte long lasting formula, I am sure these L’Oreal Color Riche True Reds Matte lipsticks would fulfill all your desires.
- Fran Wilson Mood Matcher Lipstick Black: Fran Wilson Mood Matcher Lipstick in Black comes up as an deep berry red on lip around this time of the year while it pulled more fuchsia in summers. The formula is super nourishing and super staining at the same time. It goes on evenly and gives a beautiful glossy stained finish to lips. The staying power is super amazing as it stays put on my lips through the day with all the eating and drinking. However, it is a pain to remove the stain from lips. It is one of the most amazing lip formulas I have ever tried which is moisturizing, staining, Glossy and kiss proof at the same time! I can easily flaunt these lippies and scare people pretending that I am going apply these scary shade .. Heheheh.
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Poison Ivy: Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Poison Ivy is a stunning burgundy/wine red shade in a satin matte finish. The formula is creamy smooth and beautifully pigmented and goes on evenly on lip coating them completely in 2-3 swipes. I just wish it had been transfer proof because I really wanted it to last long on me. If you are looking for a dark maroon shade this will be a great pick because I haven’t across such shade in other brands.
- Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Blackberry: Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Blackberry is a dark berry red shade which falls into vampy lip color category. The texture is light and creamy which can be layered without looking cakey but you might want to pat off excess to avoid slipping of color outside lip borders. If you would like to ape the red carpet looks of our bollywood queens like Deepika, Priyanka and alike in gothic lips this could be a perfect pick.
- NYX Liquid Seude Cream Lipsticks: NYX Liquid Seude Cream Lipsticks have a wonderful formula which applies beautifully, feels comfortable on lips, intensely pigmented, doesn’t fill in lip lines, and lasts almost whole day even with full meals and snacks in between. I spotted some natural oils like Avocado Oil, Olive Oil in the ingredients which is amazing because dry lips will stay moisturized with these. These Seude Cream Lipsticks are absolutely amazing and the collection has a mix of wearable nudes, brights and some fun colors which is awesome. I love these NYX Liquid Seude Cream Lipsticks, I wish I had bought more colors, may be all of them
This is my list of favorite lipsticks of 2015.. my apologies if you see vampy winter like shades in here.. but I promise there will be more neutrals in 2016.. ( Pinky Promise)
Which were your favorite lipsticks this year? Share your list in Comments.