5 Best Dressed Celebrities at IIFA 2016
I never followed IIFA so closely but with all those gorgeous instagram updates it was hard to resist. Right now, I am absolutely blinded by the Glitz and Glamour of Bollywood at the IIFA Awards 2016 Green carpet. The event took place at the beautiful Madrid, Spain. So, while every celeb tried to put their best foot forward, here are my favorites from the green carpet, 5 Best Dressed Celebrities at IIFA 2016 .
Best Dressed Celebrities at IIFA 2016:
- Deepika Padukone: She is undoubtedly grabbed the first place for herself. She looked stunning every outfit but I loved this gorgeous glitzy Sabhyasachi gown with a cape on her the most. She paired it emerald and diamond neckpiece and her makeup was on-point. A dramatic black smokey eyes and neutral pink lips. I just couldn’t take my eyes of her. She looked ravishing.
- Sonakshi Sinha: Instead of going for a exquisite gown she opted for a fresh and bubbly look by selecting this Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla off-white dress. She looked nothing less than a princess. The dark red lips and a clean black winged liner completed the look for her.
- Athiya Shetty: Another princessy look on the list. Athiya Shetty wore a Rami Kadi, pale pink dress styled by Ami Patel. The sheer neckline with floral detailing added much élan to the look. For makeup, she opted for pale pink lip and subtle smokey eyes. She completed the look with loose waves. She look elegant and graceful.
- Nargis Fakhri: She made a bold statement at the Green carpet by opting a plunging neckline outfit designed by Monisha Jaising. The unusual powder blue color and the golded the flames on the cuffs added that little bit of Oomph to the look. She kept the look clean with subtle makeup and high ponytail. She did it like a Boss!
- Aditi Rao Hydari: She looked every bit of a Disney princess in that exquisite gown designed by Saiid Kobeisy. The ruffles on the gown added the volume to her petite frame which was complimented by intricate details on the top. She kept the look soft with the side swept waves and glossy lips.
Well, these are all the Divas that made it to the 5 Best Dressed Celebrities at IIFA 2016 for me.
I am so missing Sonam Kapoor here on the list… I am slightly (very) disappointed with Priyanka Chopra this time.. not impressed with her picks.
No, doubt Deepika Padukone stands far above the others with her impeccable style. She rocked it at IIFA with each of her appearance. She was literally dressed to KILL Here are few for you to checkout!
PS: Already waiting for the next IIFA Awards to happen!
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Who was Best dressed according to you? Which look of Deepika Padukone you liked the most?
PS: I do not claim the ownership of images