10 Worst Products 2015
2015 is coming to an end now but I just don’t wanna leave before I tell what not to buy in the next year. Because you can invest in something better than buying these duds and repenting later for the money wasted.
Here is the list of 10 Worst Makeup products 2015:
- Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Liquid Concealer: Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Liquid Concealer has been quite disappointing as it claims to be a high coverage concealer but turns out quite sheer on application and does nothing in real
- Benefit Posietint Cheek and Lip Tint: Benefit Posietint Cheek and Lip Tint is a light pink tinted stain which sheers out on application and has poor color pay off. It needs to be layered heavily to show up on me and it stains my fingers better than the cheeks when used for blending nd also gets streaky.
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir: Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir is a luxury kohl but it surely doesn’t meet my expectation. The formula needs multiple swipes to show on waterline and it fades as soon as 2 hours post-application. It doesn’t fulfil my requirements for kohl and I feel my Bourjois kohl performs way better in terms of pigmentation and staying.
- theBalm Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain: theBalm Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain gets drying on lips and I have to layer it with a balm or a creamy lipstick. I am quite disappointed with its performance as it doesn’t last more than 5 hours on me.
- Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil- That’s What Rosewood do!: Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil left me disappointed with it sheer coverage and not so smooth formula. I was expecting much better results and at least good pigmentation from this lip line but it doesn’t fare well on any of the parameters.
- Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream: Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream doesn’t provide enough moisturization to my dry skin. Also, I haven’t seen any improvement in my under eye area and those added golden shimmers bothers me a lot. Overall, it failed to impress me except its packaging.
- Aroma Magic Brightening Beauty Pack: Aroma Magic Brightening Beauty Pack is a simple creamy, hydrating face pack which adds a barely there glow to your skin but doesn’t expect dramatic results.
- Schwarzkopf BonaCure Repair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner: Schwarzkopf BonaCure Repair Rescue range was a total turnoff as it actually did nothing for me. Neither has it worked on nourishing the dry hair ends nor adding any shine.
- Omved Eye Contour Rescue Gel: Omved Eye Contour Rescue Gel is a light weight gel that sinks in quickly without leaving any residue and providing mild hydration but imparts a strong burning sensation which might not liked by everyone. The formula is free from all sort of chemicals and has only herbal ingredients but doesn’t make much difference to the under eye area.
- Ethicare Remedies Epishine Vitamin C Serum: Ethicare Remedies Epishine Vitamin C Serum is supposed to work on improving ski texture but it gave me a bad reaction 😛
This is my list of Most disappointing Makeup and skincare products 2015..
Which was most disappointing Makeup product for you? Share your list in Comments