10 Best Makeup Products 2015
As we are stepping into the New year 2016, let’s lookback at 2015 and see what I loved the most and this time it’s all about Makeup Products that I loved and played around in 2015.
List of 10 Best Makeup Products 2015:
- Nivea After Shave Balm: Nivea After Shave Balm has done a fantabulous job as a primer. It has a runny texture which applies nicely and I love how it hydrated my dry skin and made my foundation glide ever so beautifully. It surprised me by minimizing the appearance of pores and making my makeup last longer. The formula is free from Alcohol and Silicones so it doesn’t clog pores like some of the silicon based primers do. I am in love with this Primer aka After shave as it is a staple in my makeup routine from now on. At an affordable price and with all the good ingredients .. it makes an excellent primer.
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadows: Makeup Geek Pressed Powder Eye Shadows have a huge collection of shades and finishes. These powder eye shadows are comparable to MAC powder eye shadows quality wise but won’t cost you a comb as they are available at much affordable prices. I got 9 of these Pressed Powder eye shadows but I cant wait to upgrade my collection and hoard all of the pretties. They are definitely the best in town
- O-Lens Jenith 3 Blue Lenses: O-Lens Jenith 3 Blue Lenses are from O-lens which is a Korean Brand and as you know that I am obsessed with everything Korean these days.. These just added to my obsession. The quality is amazing and they feel super comfortable on eyes. I absolutely loved these on me and frankly speaking now I want to play around with colors like Pink and Green too.. Color crazy me.. 😛
- Maybelline Colorshow Go Graffiti Blueberry Bombshell: Maybelline Colorshow Go Graffiti Nail Paint in Blueberry Bombshell is light lavender colored polish with good amount bright yellow hexagons suspended in the formula. The texture is a bit thick so you have to go for thin layers or it will squishy at places and have to apply 2 coats to get the color on my nails but the holographic shimmers are in abundance and it looks stunning on hands..
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick Paranoid Purple: Rimmel ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick Paranoid Purple is a beautiful pearly purple liner with slight metallic sheen. It is a muti-purpose product that works as liner, eye shadow or eye shadow base. It has soft, creamy texture which blends easily for a soft smudged look but given a few seconds it sets to a smudge proof finish. It is amazingly pigmented and gives rich color in single swipe. It lasts whole days without any significant creasing and fading. I am highly impressed with the quality and shade range provided at pocket-friendly price tag, though not all are available India. I have Bullet-proof beige in my wish list next
- Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR wear Waterproof Pencil Green: Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR wear Waterproof Pencil Green is a beautiful bright green eye liner with a lovely metallic sheen. The texture is buttery smooth which glides effortlessly on lids giving a smooth, even application. Sephora Jumbo eye pencil can be used as eye liner or can be blended as an eye shadow. The incredibly pigmented formula gives intense color in a single swipe which lasts pretty much whole day without any significant creasing or fading. The range has a mix of matte and shimmery shades
- Sedona Lace The Babe Collection Eye Shadow Palettes: Sedona Lace The Babe Collection Eye Shadow Palettes comes in 5 combinations each with a unique combination of 4 eye shadows which can be removed and the palettes can be customized as per liking. The formula is buttery smooth and almost feels like cream eye shadows. The shimmers are finely milled giving a supreme metallic shine to the shades. The pigmentation is super stunning and just one swipe packs the color full on. They gets applied effortless on lids and blends like magic. There is absolutely no fallout or whatsoever and these eye shadows don’t budge throughout the day
- INGLOT Freedom System Powder Blush #27: INGLOT Freedom System Powder Blush #27 is a beautiful peachy pink blush with more pink than peach. The formula is finely milled and has a satiny smooth feel which applies and blends easily on the cheeks. It is intensely pigmented but blends quickly to give soft natural pinkish-tint to the cheeks. I love that it doesn’t have flat matte finish but a satiny sheen that looks a lot better.
- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes: Real Techniques Makeup Brushes especially the Buffing Brush and Powder Brush are my favorite of all. It took me long to try these Makeup Brushes but I absolutely loved them for the price, quality and performance. Definitely one of the best Synthetic brushes out there.
- Sedona Lace Vortex Synthetic Professional Brush set: Sedona Lace Vortex Synthetic Professional Brush set is a complete brush set including all the essential brushes for a full face makeup look. The quality is excellent and all of the makeup brushes are soft and gentle on skin. The brushes are well built and show no signs of bleeding or shedding even after multiple washes. I liked most of the brushes here especially the Eye Makeup brushes which are simply awesome.
This is my list of favorite Makeup Products 2015..
I haven’t experimented much with face makeup in 2015 but I promise 2016 is gonna be totally different and there will be lot of base products involved.
Which were your favorite Makeup Products this year? Share your list in Comments.