10 Best Liquid Sindoors in India
Today’s post is specially dedicated to the “Married Indian Women” who love to flaunt their marital status by applying Sindoor or Vermillion on their forhead. Sindoor is a symbol of being married among Hindu women.
Earlier it used to be Powder Sindoor, filled in the central hair partition but with changing times the Sindoor application has also transformed to a more stylish and fashionable manner where it is applied slightly as a dot close to the hairline, so that it also enhances your beauty while being in sync with Hindu tradition.
We used to have only Powder Sindoor which is in dry form and has to be applied by pinching a small amount between fingers but now, we have different types of sindoor available like powder, liquid, stick so we can choose the one that suits our requirements.
Different Types of Sindoor:
- Powder Sindoor:The oldest and the most popular type of Sindoor. Powder Sindoor comes in small round pots called Sindoor Daani and needs to picked with fingers. They also come in a tube with a thin stick to pick the product and apply which is much convenient and easier to use. But they are messy to use as they fall on face during applicatoion and may smudge around forehead.
- Stick Sindoor:These look like lipsticks but with a pointed tip. The lipstick like retractable packaging makes it easy to use and apply. Thanks to all the makeup brands for introducing these but due to their creamy texture they can also smudge when touched or even with sweat.
- Liquid Sindoor:There are the latest and most popular type of Sindoors today. The come in a lip gloss or we can liquid lipstick type of packaging with a sponge tip applicator for easy application. The formula is like thick liquid which dries within seconds of application and sets to a smudge proof finish. It doesn’t smudge or move around forhead like stick ones and are super easy to clean too.
There are brand who make herbal sindoors too. Those sindoors are free from harmful chemicals like Lead and mercury and hence wont cause any damage to skin in the long run. I will also share the Best Herbal Sindoors available in India, in case you want to get one of these or you can opt for any Sindoor made by regular Makeup brands.
Now, flaunt your marital status in pride and elegance with these Sindoors.
Best Liquid Sindoors in India:
- Lotus Herbals Divine Dew Herbal Sindoor (Rs 99 for 8gms): Lotus Herbals Divine Dew Herbal Sindoor is made with natural, herbal ingredients that are completely free from toxins contrary to ordinary sindoors which often contain toxic ingredients that damage your skin and hair through long-term usage. This novel product comes in two unique shades, along with an exclusive sponge applicator that prevents spillage. The formula is free from mercury and lead.
- Oshea Mystic Maroon Color Liquid Sindoor (Rs 120 for 3gms): Oshea Mystic Maroon Color Liquid Sindoor is Mercury and Lead free Sindoor. It contains natural extract which does not effect the scalp in any form while it maintains the Indian cultural colour naturally.
- Shehnaz Husain Herbal Sindoor (Rs 130 for 9ml): Shahnaz Husain Herbal Sindoor is made from skin friendly ingredients and won’t damage your scalp or hair. It can be used as often as required. You just need to remove it before going to bed.
- Jovees Water Resistant Herbal Sindoor (Rs 90 for 8ml): Jovees Water Resistant Herbal Sindoor is a water resistant herbal sindur developed using precious herbs, natural colors and is free from harmful ingredients as well as free from lead and mercury.
- Lissome Herbal Sindoor, Red (Rs 99 for 5 ml): Lissome Herbal Sindoor is a maroon red herbal sindoor that will instantly revamp your drab look. This liquid herbal sindoor comes with size of 5 ml. It’s easy to apply and long lasting, this herbal sindoor is worth including in your make-up kit.
- Faces Sindoor (Rs 130 for 6.5ml): Faces Sindoor is formulated with mild ingredients which makes this sindoor gentle on skin and hair. It does not leave any stain on the skin. It comes with Easy to use applicator provides convenience of application without any spillage.
- Gala Of London Sindoor (Rs 110): Gala Of London Sindoor is formulated with mild ingredients which makes this sindoor gentle on skin and hair. It does not leave any stain on the skin. It comes with Easy to use applicator provides convenience of application without any spillage.
- Coloressence Aqua Sindoor (Rs. 105 for 6ml): Coloressence Aqua Sindoor is is water proof and stays for whole day without fading away. It is a unique combination of Indian and ethnic colors with the goodness of antiseptic turmeric and cooling sandalwood that ensures that it does not cause any irritation to the skin.
- Lakme Jewel Sindoor (Rs. 117 for ): . Lakme Jewel Sindoor is a liquid based sindoor and has a long-lasting, smudge-proof formula to give you good wear and to make it last long. The deep maroon color of this sindoor is inspired from the actual shade of the powcer but it’s much easier to carry!
- Blue Heaven Xpression Sparkle Sindoor (Rs 177 for 6.5ml): Blue Heaven Xpression Sparkle Sindoor is specially formulated liquid sindoor with the combination of some exotic ingredients. It dries to a Velvet Matte Finish and has quick dry and water proof formula which lasts long.
There are many other affordable Liquid sindoors in the market like, 7 Heaven’s Maroon Sindoor (Rs 190) Available on Flipkart , NewU Liquid Sindoor Maroon (Rs 56) in NewU stores and official website.
These are my Top Liquid Sindoors in India that is a must have in your bridal Kit if you are getting married soon. And if you are already married and using one of these don’t forget to share in comments the Sindoor that you like the most.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried any of these Sindoors? Which is your favourite Sindoor?